Gingham Gala and Delightful Daisy
If i was forced to choose a favorite product from Stampin’ Up!’s Occasions Catalog, I think I would choose the 6 x 6 Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper. This paper pack — featuring Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Lemon Lime Twist, Grapefruit Grove, and Balmy Blue — is just perfect for a variety of cards and projects. Here, I used the Daisy Punch to create the daisies from the Gingham Gala paper.
It’s important to note that this great paper won’t be available after June 3 (or while supplies last). It’s only $11 for 40 sheets of paper.
Other fun elements included on this card include the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies, the greeting from Itty Bitty Birthdays, and the Subtles Embossing Folder.
Thanks for stopping by today. Please let me know if you have questions about this card or other projects. Click on the graphics below to be taken directly to my online store where you can purchase the ingredients used to make this birthday card.
Stampin’ Up! Daisy Punch and Daisy Delight Stamp Set
Punches help make projects easy! Once again, I pulled out Stampin’ Up!’s Daisy Punch and coordinating stamp set Daisy Delight to create this thank-you card.
Here’s how it goes together:
- Card base: Whisper White Thick
- Designer Series Paper: Happiness Blooms. Cut at 5 ¼ x 4 inches
- Top layer: Whisper White Thick cut at 5 x 3 ¾ inches
- Punch the Daisy from the Whisper White
- Using Night of Navy ink, stamp the sentiment
- Adhere the Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon
- Use dimensionals (I was very generous—using at least 10) to “pop” the piece up onto the Designer Series Paper.
- Adhere panel to white base.
- Cut a ½-inch circle from Pineapple Punch card stock and adhere to center of daisy
Super easy and super fun!
Thanks for stopping by today! Look below to see a list of all the products I used to create this card. Click on the graphics to be taken directly to my online store where you can shop 24/7.