Want to use your Boho Indigo Scraps (or any scraps) with a fun embossing technique? Keep reading.
I love Stampin’ Up!’s Boho Indigo Product Medley. Find it on page 9 of Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. The Night of Navy and Midnight Muse colors call to me! I’ve used the medley in a ton of card projects. Click on the links below to look at past posts, samples, and projects.
Birthday card samples
Sorry You’re Feeling Blue Card and Projects
A Fun Fold
A Gift Card Holder (with video)
Five Birthday Card Samples
After all of that creating, I have a lot of scraps and small pieces. The technique I show today isn’t new. I resurrected it for this beautiful designer series paper and its scraps!
- Using Stampin’ Up!’s 1 1/2-inch circle punch, punch a variety of different designs from both sides of the patterned paper
- Arrange the circles onto a a piece of Very Vanilla card stock or Midnight Muse card stock.
- Glue the circles down with multipurpose glue.It’s OK if some of them go off the edge of the base.
- Let it dry.
- Run the whole piece through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine with your choice of embossing folders. I used Stampin’ Up!’s Tin Tile and Dainty Diamonds.
- Trim the edges if any of the circles overlap.
- Layer onto a coordinating card stock and then a card base.
- Add a sentiment of your choice.
- You could dress up with ribbon or other embellishments.
Boho Indigo Scraps and Embossing Video
Be sure to watch the video below to see me work through this card. I hope you love this technique. Changing the embossing folders gives your cards a different look. Think of all of the possibilities with all of Stampin’ Up!’s different designer series papers. I’m sure you have a pile of scraps that would worth for this.
Thank for stopping by today. Click on the graphics below to shop directly from my online store.
Featuring a Gilded Autumn thank you card with video.
For the last couple of weeks, I’ve been playing with all of the products in Stampin’ Up!’s Gilded Autumn Suite. I’m especially in love with the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper. Talk about gorgeous! Talk about hoarding material! The metallic highlights in select sheets make this 12 x 12 paper shine.
Today’s card features just one of the lovely sheets of this Designer Series Paper. Notice that the patterned paper covers the entire front of the card. Be sure to watch the video below for a tip on getting this panel on straight. Normally, I’ll put layers on the card front; they’re easier to line up and get straight. But this quick tip makes it so easy!
Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion
Do you have a long wish list of Stampin’ Up! products? (Who doesn’t with the two awesome catalogs?) Would you like to receive a discount on your future purchases?
In September, Stampin’ Up! is offering a great promotion. Purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + tax. Choose $125 worth of product from either catalog (and the clearance rack). It’s all shipped free.
In addition, receive free:
- Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set;
- So Much Love stamp set;
- A package of Rhinestone Basic Jewels:
- 16 pre-cut papers packs to make 16 cards; and
- A code to redeem for a free Paper Pumpkin kit.
When you purchase the Starter Kit, not only do you get future discounts on quality products, but you join an awesome group of crafty people who create awesome cards and projects. Don’t miss out on the fun!
to begin the process. Or contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org), and I can help you get started.
Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate you spending your time with me! Please let me know if I can help with you papercrafting questions.
Keep reading to see my Beautiful Autumn fall card created for Team Stamp It’s August Blog Hop.
Welcome to Team Stamp It’s Blog Hop! Thank you for joining us. This hop showcases fall-themed cards and projects. Be sure to visit all of the hops to get a host (20+) of creative ideas. Leave a comment with the hashtag #stampitcontest. You could win a Looking Up Card Kit.The list of hoppers follows the information about the card I created for today’s hop.
Beautiful Autumn Fall Card
Stampin’ Up!’s August-December 2020 Mini Catalog contains so many beautiful and wonderful options for the creation of fall handmade greeting cards and and other projects. I purchased the entire Gilded Autumn Suite. It comes with:
- Beautiful Autumn photopolymer stamp set;
- Autumn Punch Pack, a set of three mini punches consisting of an acorn and two leaves;
- Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper;
- Brushed Metallic (bronze, copper, and gold) Metallic 12 x 12 cardstock;
- Acorn Trinkets;
- Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack.
Other Stampin’ Up! Supplies
- Thick Very Vanilla card base: 11 x 4 1/2 inches, scored at 5 1/2 inches;
- Cajun Craze cardstcok: 5 1/4 x 4 inches;
- Very Vanilla, 5 x 3 3/4 inches embossed with the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder;
- Largest scallop circle from Layering Circles Dies to die cut metallic gold;
- Largest stitched circle from Stitched Shapes to die cut Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper;
- Cajun Craze ink to stamp the sentiment;
- Die from Stitched Nested Labels to die cut sentiment.
My style tends toward clean and simple. I just love the simplicity and the beauty of how all of the elements work together. Please let me know if you have questions about this card or anything else related to papercrafting.
Thank you for stopping by today! Be sure to visit all of the blogs on the hop today. More than 20 stampers are participating. That’s a load of inspiration for you. Leave a comment for a chance to win a free card kit. Congratulations to last month’s winner: Donna Billingsley.
List of Blog Hoppers
Links to Products Used to Create the Beautiful Autumn Fall Card
Today, I’m showing you 5 Boho Indigo Card Samples.
Look on page 9 of Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. It features a gorgeous medley of products called Boho Indigo. I love Night of Navy (and now Misty Moonlight, too). The 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper calls to me. (In fact, I’ve already ordered a refill.)
Boho Indigo Product Medley
The medley sells for $70 and includes a host of really fun elements:
- An 11-piece photopolymer stamp set with four sentiments: Such Happy News, Thank You, A Bunch of Birthday Love to You, and Sorry You’re Feeling Blue.
- The 12-piece Boho Indigo Dies.
- 48 sheets of 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (8 each of 6 double-sided designs).
- Very Vanilla 6 x 6 dry embossed sheets (2 each of 3 designs).
- Die cuts with gold foil accents (2 each of 3 designs).
- Night of Navy 1/2 inch Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon (10 yards).
- Very Vanilla/gold 1/4 inch pleated ribbon (10 yards).
- Paper flowers (20 each in 2 sizes).
Get a refill kit (which includes the designer series paper, the dry embossed sheets, six sheets of die cuts, and 40 flowers) for $23.
You will need Night of Navy and/or Misty Moonlight ink, card stock (Night of Navy, Misty Moonlight and/or Very Vanilla or Whisper White) and your choice of adhesives to get started.
Once I started creating, the ideas just kept flowing. I’m sharing just 5 Boho Indigo card samples today. At first, I tried to create with what came in the medley. That can be done easily. But with a table full of scraps, I quickly added other elements to stretch this medley even further. Some of the items I pulled in include Stampin’ Up!’s Gold Foil, additional die cuts, Night of Navy ribbon from the Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack, a couple of punches, and additional sentiments.
This medley provides such fun and complementary products. I have a ton of other project ideas in my head and can’t wait to create them on paper.
I hope you enjoy the samples. Please let me know if you have any questions about this medley or any other paper crafting products. I’m happy to help. Click on any of the graphics below to shop from my online store 24/7.
Supplies used to Create These Cards
Showcasing a masculine card using Stampin’ Up!’s Rooted in Nature stamp set and Nature’s Roots Dies.
Last Saturday, I participated in Team Stamps It’s monthly blog hop. This month, we featured cards centering on the men in our lives and Father’s Day. I made two cards, and I couldn’t decide which one to share. See Saturday’s card (using the brand-new World of Good Suite) here.
When I designed this card, I liked the idea of using the Woodland Embossing Folder to make a background with three different colors: Garden Green, Crumb Cake, and Cherry Cobbler.
The Rooted in Nature stamp set offers a host of images perfecting for creating masculine-themed cards. I’m excited to say this stamp set and its coordinating dies appear in Stampin’ Up!’s new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.
The coordinating Nature’s Roots Dies coordinate with the above stamp set. Through June 2 or while supplies last, these dies are listed on sale for $15.60. That’s a deal!
A couple of notes about this card. I stamped the:
- stump image with Early Espresso ink on Very Vanilla card stock and fussy cut with snips;
- leaf image onto Vellum Card Stock with Garden Green ink three times without reinking. (That’s called third generation stamping.) Step away and let the ink dry before die cutting.
See the photo below for how that looks on Vellum. I then used a die cutting machine and the coordinating dies to get the images.
In Other News
Be sure to check out Stampin’ Up!’s Last-Chance list of retiring products. This list shares the stamp sets, Designer Series Paper, ribbon, embellishments, embossing folders and much more that won’t be available after June 2. Some of the products are even discounted. If you’ve had one of these items on your wish list, be sure to get them before they’re gone. Availability is while supplies last.
If you’re looking for deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Clearance Rack is the place to be.
Thanks for stopping by today. Please let me know if you have questions or comments. I’m always here to help with your paper crafting needs.
Rooted in Nature Thank You Card Supply List