Berry Blessings and Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper
Sale-A-Bration is Stampin’ Up!’s most exciting sale of the year! With minimum purchases of $50 and $100 (before tax and shipping), choose exclusive free stamps and Designer Series Paper.
But hurry! Sale-A-Bration ends Sunday, February 28.
Today’s post features card samples using the free products. And, I’ve created them all using the same fun fold. Be sure to view the video at the end of the post for directions. Click here to view the catalog filled with free items.
Flower and Field Designer Series Paper and Touch of Ink Stamp Set
Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper, Corner Bouquet Stamp Set, and Heal Your Heart Stamp Set
Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper and Approaching Perfection Stamp Set
Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper and Darling Donkeys Stamp Set
Fun Fold Sale-A-Bration Cards–Basic Directions
- Start with a piece of coordinating card stock measuring 4 ¼ inches by 11 inches
- Score at 5 ½ inches in your paper trimmer. Slide the paper over to the 2 ¾ inch mark and cut.
- You’ll be left with a piece measuring 4 ¼ inches 3 ¼ inches. Save it.
- Choose a Designer Series Paper. You’ll need one piece that measures 4 x 2 ½ inches and one that measures 1 x 4 inches.
- Fold the card on the score line. Adhere the 4 x 2 ½ inch piece of DSP to that front flap.
- Adhere the 1 x 4-inch piece to a 5 ¼ x 4-inch piece of Whisper White card stock. Place this inside the card.
- Decorate the 4 ¼ x 3 ¼ inch piece as you wish. I added sentiments and an image to a piece of Basic White card stock measuring 4 x 3 inches. Attach to the front of the card on that small flap. Be sure to apply adhesive only to the left-hand side of the small piece so you don’t tape the card closed.
Have a Long Wish List? Want More Product Free?
Consider the purchase of Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit. Choose $125 worth of ANY product (it’s shipped free) for only $99 + tax. In addition, during Sale-A-Bration you receive FIVE packages of 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper free. That’s 200 sheets of patterned paper free (a $50 value). After purchasing the Starter Kit, you receive a 20 percent discount on future purchases. No need to host parties or workshops (unless you want to). Just enjoy the discount.
Top 10 Reasons to Purchase Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit
1. The discount! 20% off products!
2. Early release and preordering opportunities.
3. Extra income doing something you love.
4. Access to the Stampin’ Up! website.
5. My exclusive team Facebook page, Zoom meetings, and in-person gatherings (hopefully back in 2021).
6. Fun team challenges for ideas and monthly recognition with my Crazy Cash program.
7. Exclusive Facebook Page with Stampin’ Up!
8. My team training and one-on-one training to help you get started and continue successfully.
9. Earn Stampin’ Rewards toward products you love by hosting in-person and online workshops. (Definitely not required. Do as much or as little as like! Your choice.)
10. Share your love of Stampin’ Up! products with others as you build your business with Stampin’ Up! and ME, your team leader.
Click here to start the process!
Fun Fold Sale-A-Bration Cards Video
Thanks for stopping by today. Click here to start shopping to take advantage of free stamps and Designer Series Paper.
Free with a $50 Purchase
Stampin’ Up!’s January-June 2021 Mini Catalog has been live for one month already. It’s filled with an awesome variety of new stamp sets, die cuts, punches, Designer Series Paper, ribbon, and more. I hope you’ve had a chance to play with some of the products.
As you may know, my list of faves include the Flowering Cactus Medley and the Friendly Flamingo Bundle. (I’ve created and posted quite a few samples using these products.) Every so often, I need a bunch of cards — in a hurry. I really like the font showcased in the Happy Thoughts stamp set. The sentiments lend themselves well to all of the occasions I use the most: They include: Happy Birthday, Thinking of You, Thank You, and Congratulations.
I found a clean and simple sketch (inspired by Mary Bush), that allows me to use the above sentiments. The variety of Designer Series Paper also lets me change the look and feel of the card. I call it my Clean and Simple Happy Thoughts card.
Clean and Simple Happy Thoughts
Here are the basic cutting and card stock measurements. (Also, look for a how-to video at the end of the post):
- Card stock base: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
- Card stock layer: 3 1/4 x 4 1/4
- Designer Series Paper of your choice: 3 x 4 (the free Sale-A-Bration choices work well as do any of Stampin’ Up!’s patterned paper)
- Label with Tasteful Labels Dies (the Stitched Rectangles also work well here)
- Coordinating ribbon and embellishments
This card uses the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper you can earn free during SaleABration with a $50 order before tax and shipping.
This card features Stampin’ Up!’s Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper that you can earn free with a $50 purchase (before tax and shipping) during SaleABration.
Clean and Simple Happy Thoughts Video
Sale-a-Bration Runs through February 28
This is Stampin’ Up!’s most exciting sale of the year. Receive free product with minimum purchases of $50 and $100. Choose from nine different products, including stamp sets and Designer Series Paper. Take this opportunity to get free items and stock up an array of beautiful paper.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope my ideas inspire you to create something today! If you’re not currently working with a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to help you in your paper crafting journey.
Welcome to our monthly Maui Achievers Blog Hop. We’re a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who have achieved the Stampin’ Up! bonus of the Maui incentive trip. We celebrate this achievement by organizing a monthly hop which helps us continue to inspire you creatively.
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there’s a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed – so if you’re looking for a demonstrator, these are top demonstrators in their country and would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! shopping or if you’d like to join our Stampin’ Up! teams. Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment. We love to hear from you.
Daisy Lane 2021 Calendar
These 2021 desktop calendars make great gifts. Easy to make, they can be adorned and embellished with any number of stamps, papers, dies, and/or punches.
These calendars make use of the Daisy Lane stamp found in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. I l love that this set also coordinates with the Daisy Punch and the Medium Daisy Punch. Also, the calendar on the right uses the Playful Alphabet Dies.
Both feature the Flower & Field 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper which is a free item you can earn from Stampin’ Up!’s upcoming Sale-A-Bration promotion. Beginning January 5, this package of 12 sheets (2 each of 6 double-sided) designs is available free with a $50 purchase. Look for a host of other stamp sets and papers available free with minimum $50 and $100 purchases before tax and shipping.
- Black base measures 11 x 4 1/2 inches, scored at 5 1/2 and 8 1/4
- Flower and Field DSP measures 5 1/4 x 4
- Bumblebee is cut at 5 1/4 x 4 for both the top and bottom pieces
- Black mat for the Post It Note measures 3 1/2 x 3 1/2
Desktop Calendar Video
Thanks for stopping by today. Please leave a comment below and click to receive updates when I add a new post.
Be sure to visit all of the blog on the hop for a host of paper crafting inspiration.
List of Blog Hoppers
List of Products Used for Daisy Lane 2021 Calendar
Click on any of the graphics below to go directly to my online store to shop 24/7.