Punches help make projects easy! Once again, I pulled out Stampin’ Up!’s Daisy Punch and coordinating stamp set Daisy Delight to create this thank-you card.
Here’s how it goes together:
- Card base: Whisper White Thick
- Designer Series Paper: Happiness Blooms. Cut at 5 ¼ x 4 inches
- Top layer: Whisper White Thick cut at 5 x 3 ¾ inches
- Punch the Daisy from the Whisper White
- Using Night of Navy ink, stamp the sentiment
- Adhere the Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon
- Use dimensionals (I was very generous—using at least 10) to “pop” the piece up onto the Designer Series Paper.
- Adhere panel to white base.
- Cut a ½-inch circle from Pineapple Punch card stock and adhere to center of daisy
Super easy and super fun!
Thanks for stopping by today! Look below to see a list of all the products I used to create this card. Click on the graphics to be taken directly to my online store where you can shop 24/7.