Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog is live! Yay!
What does this mean? Why I am so excited? Stampin’ Up’s new catalog features a host of brand-new products — from stamp sets and coordinating dies, to Designer Series Paper, to punches, to ribbon, to kits, to embellishments, and more.
If you ordered from me during the past six to nine months, you should have received a new catalog in the mail. If you aren’t currently working with another Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to help you.
Here’s the link to the PDF of the catalog.
Brand-New In Colors
Each year, we look forward to playing with a brand-new set of In Colors. They’re always on trend with what’s happening in the world around us.
This year’s new colors are: Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Magenta Madness, Bumble Bee, and Misty Moonlight.
For this card, I used all of the new colors, but the base, the Designer Series Paper, and ribbon are all Bumble Bee.
I hope you enjoy these colors as much as I do.
Want a Free Bundle?
Beginning June 3 and running through June 30, receive an additional free bundle of your choice when purchasing Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit. Choose $125 worth of product for just $99 (it’s all shipped free) AND get a free bundle — whether it be a stamp/punch combo or a stamp/die offering.
Once you purchase the Starter Kit, you receive a minimum 20 percent discount on all orders you place, and you have an opportunity to earn a little income when your friends and relatives purchase from you, too.
In addition, you become a part of a larger stamping community. I invite all of my team members to join my team-only Facebook page where we celebrate accomplishments and share card samples. You also become part of a larger Stampin’ Up! community and get the perks available to all demonstrators, such as sneak peeks of products and catalogs and a chance to preoroder fun and exciting products.
More Stampin’ Rewards
During the month of June, host a qualifying party of $250 or more (or place an $250 order) and receive an additional $25 in Stampin’ Rewards. That gives you a total of $40 in FREE product. What a great opportunity to get your hands on new products or stock up on those must-haves. Feel free to shop directly from my online store or contact me
Thanks for stopping by today! Happy stamping!
Read below for a free tutorial for this Under My Umbrella Card Sample.
The Under My Umbrella stamp set and coordinating Umbrella Builder Punch offer a fun duo for making a variety of all-occasion cards, especially “thinking of you” cards. Both the stamp set and punch are included in Stampin’ Up!’s new Annual Catalog when it goes live at noon Mountain Time Wednesday, June 3. Purchase it before June 2 and get a 10 percent discount on the bundle. Click here.
Here’s a free tutorial.
Under My Umbrella Card Sample Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Under My Umbrella (151518)
- PAPER – Daffodil Delight (119683), Whisper White (100730), Pool Party (122924)
- INK – Pool Party Ink Pad (147107), Calypso Coral Ink Pad (147101), Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708), Pool Party Stampin’ Blends (154894), Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends (154881), Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends (154893), Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends (154887); Old Olive Stampin’ Blends (154892); Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends (154891)
- OTHER – Umbrella Builder Punch (151293), Label Me Lovely Punch (151296), Linen Thread (104199), Dimensionals (104430), Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder (153200), Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Cutting & Scoring:
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, score and fold at 5 ½”, one piece 2 ½” x 3 ¾”, and Whisper White Cardstock – scraps
- Pool Party Cardstock – 2 ¾” x 4”
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Dry emboss Daffodil Delight cardstock using Old World Paper embossing folder.
- Stamp raindrops in Pool Party ink onto smaller Whisper White cardstock, adhere to Pool Party cardstock.
- Attach these layers to your dry embossed layer.
- Wrap Linen Thread around these layers securing your tails to the back of your embossed piece.
- Adhere these layers to your Whisper White card base.
- Stamp sentiment in Calypso Coral ink onto Whisper White cardstock and punch out using Label Me Pretty punch. Adhere to card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp umbrella handle, flowers, and umbrella in Tuxedo Black ink, then color in using Stampin’ Blends.
- Punch out umbrella and umbrella handle.
- Hand cut out flowers.
- Attach your elements using Dimensionals.
- Finish with a bow tied in Linen Thread.
Click on any of the graphics below to go to my online store to shop 24/7. Be sure to also check the Last-Chance List of retiring products.