Welcome to the Stampin’ Friends Blog Hop where I’m sharing a Geared Up Garage card sample.
Thanks for joining us on our blog hop today! Today, we showcase cards and projects created for the men in our lives. Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment. I’ve posted a list at the end of the post.
Geared Up Garage Card Sample
I’m excited this stamp set (Geared Up Garage) and its coordinating Garage Gears Dies carry over into Stampin’ Up!’s new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. The catalog debuts June 3. Look for a lot of fun, new product. (Hint: If you love this bundle and love a discount, purchase it now with a 10 percent discount. It won’t be available as a discounted bundle in the new catalog.)
A few pointers about today’s card. I:
- embossed Silver Foil with the Hammered Metal embossing folder. What a cool look!;
- stamped the car in Memento Ink and colored with Real Red, Smoky Slate, and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends;
- die cut the gears in Basic Black card stock; and
- stamped the background “smoke” image with Smoky Slate.
Geared Up Garage Sample-Gift Pouch
Stampin’ Up!’s Acetate Card Boxes make great gift packaging. (Get 10 of them for $7.) This holds a Norwex cleaning cloth, perfect for shining up dad’s vehicle. These boxes are designed to hold cards and envelopes, but I dressed this up to create a unique presentation.
Using the card’s theme, I included a piece of Silver Foil and embossed it with the Hammered Metal 3D embossing Folder. I added the car and gear elements and topped it off with a piece of Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon. Super cute and super easy.
Follow along the hop using the list below! Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by today.
Click on any of the graphics below to go the my online store to shop 24/7.
Welcome to the April Stampin’ Friends Blog Hop where I’m featuring a card for dog moms.
Thanks for joining us on this hop. Be sure to visit all of the blogs and leave a comment. Follow along using the links at the bottom of this post. It’s a great lineup of cards and projects.
We’re celebrating moms for Mother’s Day. I know there are a lot of dog moms out there, so I decided to have a little fun with Stampin’ Up! products. I’ve created a card for moms of our furry friends!
For Dog Moms Card
I used a variety of products to create this card. Look for them in Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog and the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog:
- Dog Builder Punch (#148543 – $18)
- Best Dressed 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (#151319 – $11.50)
- Dressed to Impress stamp set (#151666 – $18)
- Stitched Shapes Dies (#145372 – $30)
- Layering Ovals Dies (#141706 – $35)
- Little flowers from the Detailed Deer Framelits (#147915 – $34)
I love Stampin’ Up!’s color coordination. The Best Dressed Designer Series Paper uses a host of complementary colors, and I chose Petal Pink and Mint Macaron for a more feminine look.
And, we need a treat bag to accompany the card.
I followed the same color scheme and used the same basic products as the card to create a fun, little bag filled with dog treats. The 3 x 9 Printed Gusseted Cellophane Bags (25 bags for $7 – #151312) provide a perfect receptacle for treats like this and the Scallop Tag Topper Punch makes it quick and easy to create a tag.
Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to visit all of the blogs on the hop. Here are the links:
- Stephanie Jandrow – https://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/stampin-friends-blog-hop-all-about-flowers-and-moms
- Jo Blackman – http://www.joblackman.com/2020/04/sf-2020-april-blog-hop-all-about.html
- Jean Bolen Beaulieu – https://danantmom.blogspot.com/2020/04/april-2020-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Teri Pocock – https://www.stampinmagic.com/2020/04/stampin-friends-blog-hop-all-about.html
- Tiziana Milano – https://stampinwtiziana.blogspot.com/2020/04/stampin-friends-april-blog-hop-all.html
- Kim Quade – https://kimplayswithpaper.com/home/stampin-friends-for-dog-moms/
- Heidi Collins – https://on-y-go-stamping.weebly.com/home/stampin-friends-blog-hop-flowers-and-mothers
- Katja Ettig – https://www.kleine-stempelmiez.de/2020/04/16/stampin-friends-blog-hop-all-about-flowers-and-moms/
- Rachael Rife USA- https://rachthestamper.com/flowers-and-moms-blog-hop/
Here is an all-inclusive list of what I used to create the card and tag. Click on any of the graphics to be taken directly to my online store where you can shop 24/7. Remember to check the Clearance Rack. It was recently updated with new items!
This video below shows you how to create a quick and easy gift card holder!
It’s that time of year again! We’re gearing up for Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, graduations, weddings, and more. And even though we’re experiencing a time where we may not be able to celebrate together, it’s a great opportunity to send someone your loving thoughts. We can still order gift cards online, and we can still send items via the US Postal Service. In fact, it’s a great time for happy mail of any kind.
The Project: Quick and Easy Gift Card Holder
I found this easy gift card holder while perusing Pinterest. In fact, I’m sure I made some a few years ago. But I’ve resurrected them and updated them with some new designs and Stampin’ Up! products.
The base is just an envelope. You heard me! Just an envelope measuring 5 3/4 inches by 4 3/8 inches. Stampin’ Up! sells both Whisper White and Very Vanilla. You receive 40 envelopes for $7.50. These are high-quality envelopes that fit standard cards.
See the video below for how to transform this card-making staple into a gift card holder.
I’ve used a variety of different products on the gift cards. Here’s a quick recap working left to right (All Stampin’ Up! A shopping list is included after the video.):
- Graduation: Witty-cisms stamp set; Neutrals 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper, Black Card Stock, Stitched Shapes, Layering Circles, Metallic Silver-edge Ribbon, Dark Basic Black Blend.
- Mother’s Day: Best Dressed Bundle, 6 x 6 Dressed to Impressed Designer Series Paper, 1/8 inch Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon, Stitched Shapes, Blackberry Bliss and Mint Macaron Card Stock.
- Wedding: Itty Bitty Greetings, Gold Embossing, Gold Foil, Stitched Be Mine Framelits, Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder, Gold Metallic-Edge Ribbon.
- Father’s Day: Country Club Designer Series Paper, Country Club Bundle, Country Club Baker’s Twine, Night of Navy Ink and Card Stock.
Thanks for stopping by today! Please let me know if you have questions about the projects or the video. I’d love to hear your thoughts. Be sure to check below for a shopping list.
Welcome to the Stampin’ Friends Blog Hop where I’m featuring a wedding wishes card and gift card holder!
Thanks for joining us on this blog hop today. We’re showcasing cards for grads, dad, babies, and brides. Visit all of the blogs to get a host of creative ideas for upcoming celebrations. All of the links are listed after the project descriptions. Please leave a comment; we love to hear what you think of our creations.
The Wedding Wishes Card
I really wanted to use Stampin’ Up!’s Detailed Heart Die, purchased with the intent of creating Valentine cards. But that didn’t happen! I couldn’t let the season pass without using this beautiful die.
The card features:
- Detailed Hearts Die with Gold Foil
- Gold heat embossed sentiment from the So Sentimental stamp set
- Die cuts from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies
A comprehensive shopping list is included at the end of the post, after the list of hoppers.
Wedding Wishes Gift Card Holder
This is such an easy gift card holder to create. (I had forgotten all about this style.) Here’s how it goes together.
- Start with one of Stampin’ Up!’s envelopes. I used Very Vanilla for this project.
- Fold the envelop in half and score.
- With the flap facing you, use a Paper Snips to trim the top right corner.
- Moisten the remaining flap and seal closed. The right side now becomes the holder for the gift card.
- Decorate the front and inside cover.
Here are some of the materials I used to create the gift card holder:
- Very Vanilla envelope
- Very Vanilla panel embossed with the Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder
- Gold Foil Heart die cut with a heart from the Stitched Be Mine Framelits
- Heat-embossed (gold) sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings
- Classic Label Punch
- Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder
- Gold Metallic-Edge Ribbon
Use these links to the view participating stampers. Enjoy!
- Rachel Rife – https://rachthestamper.com/stampin-friends-congrats-grads-brides-and-babies-blog-hop/
- Teri Pocock – http://www.stampinmagic.com/2020/03/stampin-friends-blog-hop-babies.html
- Katja Ettig – https://www.kleine-stempelmiez.de/2020/03/19/stampin-friends-blog-hop-congrats-grads-brides-and-babies/
- Jean Beaulieu – https://danantmom.blogspot.com/2020/03/march-2020-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Kim Quade (US) – https://kimplayswithpaper.com/home/stampin-friends-wedding-wishes/
- Maureen Rauchfuss (US) – https://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2020/03/sf-2020-march-congrats-grads-brides-and.html
- Anne Marie Hile (US) – http://www.stampinanne.com/2020/03/march-2020-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Steph Jandrow – https://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/Stampin-Friends-March-Hop-Congrats-Grads-Brides-and-Babies
- Barbara Welch – https://creativestampinspot.blogspot.com/2020/03/stampin-friends-march-2020-blog-hop.html
- Tiziana Milano – https://stampinwtiziana.blogspot.com/2020/03/stampin-friends-blog-hop-babies.html
Sharing treat bags using Stampin’ Up!’s So Sentimental stamp set for class this week.
One of the reasons I love being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is sharing the love of creating with rubber stamps, ink, and paper with others. I hold classes here in Mesa, Arizona, as a way to share my love of rubber stamping, make new friends and connections, and build a community of crafters.
For each event I hold, I give participants a different treat or favor. These are some of my favorite things to make! The featured treat today is created using the 3 x 9 Printed Gusseted Cellophane Bags found on page 33 of the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. You receive 25 bags for just $7. I’ve included some chocolate bars in mine, but there are many items that would fit well in these decorated bags, such as small hand lotions, lipsticks and chapsticks, peanuts, and more.
Here are some of the other Stampin’ Up! ingredients I used for the So Sentimental Treat Bags:
- Yummilicious stamp from the So Sentimental stamp set (page 20-January-June 2020 Mini Catalog)
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies (page 20-January-June 2020 Mini Catalog)
- Scallop Tag Topper Punch
- Banner Triple Punch
- Best Dressed 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper
- Mint Macaron 1/8-inch Sheer Linen Ribbon
- Stampin’ Write Markers
You’ll notice the image has two different colors? How did I achieve that look? I colored directly onto the stamp using Stampin’ Write markers. It’s so easy, and it lets you have a multi-colored image.
I’ve included a shopping list below. Each graphic will take you directly to my online store.
There’s still time to take advantage of Stampin’ Up!’s best promotion of the year. Choose free product with minimum purchases of $50. Look for a lot of fun items including exclusive stamp sets and Designer Series Paper.
And, good news! New Sale-A-Bration items become available Tuesday, March 3. Watch for a post that day where I’ll include a link to the new brochure. The new offerings include stamp sets, foil Designer Series Paper, and textured vellum.
Just a note: Some items have been so popular and are sold out. If you see something you really want, I encourage you to get it now before it’s gone.
Thanks for stopping by today! I’d love to help you with any crafting questions or projects!