Today’s cards combine new products from Stampin’ Up!’s January-June 2021 Mini Catalog with “seasoned” products from our Annual Catalog. I sometimes get caught up purchasing and playing with all of the brand-new goodies, And I forget about the stamps, papers, and tools available all the time.
Be sure to watch the video at the end of the post. A Facebook Live replay, it demonstrates the products and how I created today’s cards. I’d love you to subscribe to my YouTube channel. I add a video each week that demonstrates a different stamping technique or product.
Stitched with Whimsy Meets Daisy Lane
I created a set of cards in Balmy Blue and Daffodil Delight using:
- Stitched with Whimsy Dies (JJ Mini) — I love the whimsical stitching;
- Happy Thoughts stamp set (JJ Mini) — I love the variety of sentiments — perfect for creating a gift set;
- Blending Brushes (JJ Mini) — these help create fun backgrounds;
- Daisy Lane stamp set (Annual Catalog) — says “spring” and we’re all ready for that;
- Daisy Punch (Annual Catalog) — a fun and easy coordinating product; and
- the Stamparatus (Annual Catalog) — a stamp positioning tool helping you create quick and cute projects.
This post features four variations of one design. Do you like the Balmy Blue card base, the Daffodil Delight card base, or the white card base? I’d love to hear from you!
How to YouTube Video
Thanks so much for taking time to visit my blog. I hope you’ve enjoyed my cards and video. Be sure to take another look at your Annual Catalog. Dust off some of those sets and play around.
Please let me know if I can help you any way! I want to make your crafting experience fun and fulfilling!
On May 4, you’ll see a new copy of the Annual Catalog. I can’t wait to see what’s in store.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store 24/7.