When we moved to Arizona from Nebraska more than fifteen months ago, we wanted to include cactus in our backyard. The landscaper refused. He said it was cliche, and he encouraged us to plant lantanas instead. (I really think he didn’t want to deal with the prickles!)
A month or so later, my husband discovers a teeny, tiny cactus growing in the front yard. After nearly being destroyed by the same landscapers, my hubby dug it up and planted it in this pot. He’s dutifully watered and tended it. Not that a cactus needs much water. But what do we know?
We have no idea what kind of cactus this may be. We can’t wait until it grows a little bigger.
In the meantime, I’m excited Stampin’ Up! is offering the Flowering Cactus Product Medley ($70) in its upcoming January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. This catalog goes live at 3 a.m. Mountain Time January 5. (I’m working to get catalogs in the mail and/or delivered. If you’re not currently working with a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, please contact me. I’ll send catalogs to you).
Come back to my blog January 5 for a link to the catalog PDF.
As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I have the opportunity to preorder goodies from the new catalogs. I’ve bee playing with this one medley a lot.
Below, I’ve included five Flowering Cactus card samples and a YouTube video that describes the medley’s contents and shows ideas for using it. (Check my YouTube channel for other fun product and technique videos. I’d love if you would subscribe!)
Flowering Cactus Product Medley
The medley includes the following products:
- ten-piece photopolymer stamp set;
- coordinating die cuts;
- forty-eight sheets of double-sided 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper;
- Calypso Coral and Natural Linen Thread:
- Felt accent pieces — cactus blooms in Highland Heather and Calypso Coral
Flowering Cactus Card Samples Video
Thanks for stopping by today. In the coming days and weeks, I’ll be sharing card samples and videos using new Stampin’ Up! products.
Did you know I offer a free newsletter. Click here to subscribe.
Welcome to our monthly Maui Achievers Blog Hop. We’re a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who have achieved the Stampin’ Up! bonus of the Maui incentive trip. We celebrate this achievement by organizing a monthly hop which helps us continue to inspire you creatively.
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there’s a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed – so if you’re looking for a demonstrator, these are top demonstrators in their country and would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! shopping or if you’d like to join our Stampin’ Up! teams. Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment. We love to hear from you.
Daisy Lane 2021 Calendar
These 2021 desktop calendars make great gifts. Easy to make, they can be adorned and embellished with any number of stamps, papers, dies, and/or punches.
These calendars make use of the Daisy Lane stamp found in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. I l love that this set also coordinates with the Daisy Punch and the Medium Daisy Punch. Also, the calendar on the right uses the Playful Alphabet Dies.
Both feature the Flower & Field 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper which is a free item you can earn from Stampin’ Up!’s upcoming Sale-A-Bration promotion. Beginning January 5, this package of 12 sheets (2 each of 6 double-sided) designs is available free with a $50 purchase. Look for a host of other stamp sets and papers available free with minimum $50 and $100 purchases before tax and shipping.
- Black base measures 11 x 4 1/2 inches, scored at 5 1/2 and 8 1/4
- Flower and Field DSP measures 5 1/4 x 4
- Bumblebee is cut at 5 1/4 x 4 for both the top and bottom pieces
- Black mat for the Post It Note measures 3 1/2 x 3 1/2
Desktop Calendar Video
Thanks for stopping by today. Please leave a comment below and click to receive updates when I add a new post.
Be sure to visit all of the blog on the hop for a host of paper crafting inspiration.
List of Blog Hoppers
List of Products Used for Daisy Lane 2021 Calendar
Click on any of the graphics below to go directly to my online store to shop 24/7.
The holiday countdown begins! Just 10 days until Christmas Day of 2020. You may still be purchasing and wrapping gifts. Or, maybe you’re finished. You might be baking, and you might be creating and sending holiday cards.
And, you might receive a last-minute invitation. Or need a last-minute quick gift. Wine, liqueurs, and sparkling water make great host or spur-of-the-moment gifts. A quick and easy wine bottle tag spruces up the gift. Stampin’ Up!’s coordinating products make this quick, fun, and festive.
Today, I share two different tags. Many of the products can be found in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the holiday mini Be sure to watch the video for visual instructions.
Easy Wine Bottle Tag
- Basic card stock color of your choosing: 8 inches x 3 1/4 inches, scored at 2 1/4 inches on the horizontal side.
- A piece of coordinating Designer Series paper cut at 5 x 3 inches. I used Heartwarming Hugs for the tag on the left and Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper for the tag on the right.
- 1 /2 inch circle punch to create the hole for hanging.
- Detailed Trio punch for rounding the edges.
- Perfectly Plaid stamp set and coordinating Pine Tree Punch (left) and Christmas Gleaming and Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack (right).
Please note: Many of the products in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog retire. Stampin’ Up! announced a Year-End Closeout Sale last week. Check the list which includes some products up to 50 percent off. But supplies are limited, so some availability may be limited.
Check out the video for visual instructions.
Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate you!
Click on any of the graphics below to shop my online store 24/7.
Enjoy this free Gift Wrapped card tutorial.
I’m always looking for quick and easy cards to make. Stampin’ Up!’s stamp sets and coordinating punches offer a lot of choices. The Gift Wrapped stamp set and coordinating Gift Bow Builder Punch are great options. They were available in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog. Many products from this catalog are being retired, including this stamp set and punch.
(Note: I’m sorry to say this bundle, stamp set and punch has sold out. I’ll be selling this retired bundle personally beginning January 5. Contact me for details.)
Be sure to check the clearance sale. Get your favorites and deals before they’re gone.
Gift Wrapped Card Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Gift Wrapped Bundle (155155)
- PAPER – Plaid Tidings 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (153527), Gold Cards and Envelopes (153532), Very Vanilla (101650)
- INK – Rich Razzleberry (147091), Versamark (102283)
- OTHER – Gold Embossing Powder (109129), Heat Tool (129053), Stitched Shapes Dies (152323), Pearl Basic Jewels (144129), Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154898), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Seal (152813)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Very Vanilla Card Stock – 3” x 3”
- Plaid Tidings DSP (Rich Razzleberry Design as shown above) – 3” x 3”
- Fold one of the Gold Cards in half on the score line.
- Heat emboss one of the bows from the Gift Wrapped stamp set with Gold Embossing Powder onto the Very Vanilla 3” x 3” piece. Punch it out with coordinating Gift Bow Builder Punch.
- Using the largest stitched square, die cut the shape from the Plaid Tidings DSP.
- Stamp the “A Very Merry Christmas” sentiment with Rich Razzleberry ink on the Gold Card front, near the bottom of the card.
- Adhere die cut square (at an angle) in the middle of the card with either Glue Dots or Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach the bow to the top of the square with Glue Dots or Stampin’ Seal.
- Color a selection of five Pearl Basic Jewels with the Dark Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blend.
- Place the jewels on the card front.
Here are the clearance items. Click on the graphics below to shop directly from my online store 24/7.
Welcome to the Stampin’ Friends Happy Holidays Blog Hop!
Thanks for joining us today! We’re a group of crafters showcasing our handmade, paper crafting creations. Today, it’s holiday items. Be sure to visit each blog and leave a comment. We hope to inspire you for your holiday projects. Look for a list of hoppers at the bottom of this post.
Snowman Season Gift Duo
Stampin’ Up’s catalogs feature a great variety of stamps, dies, punches, ribbons, and Designer Series Paper to create your handmade holiday. I can’t choose a favorite — too many to list! But I do appreciate the sets with coordinating punches. The Snowman Season photopolymer set and the coordinating Snowman Builder Punch make crafting easy and fun. (I love that the punch includes segments for hat and stick arms!)
This card uses Night of Navy card stock and the Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper. (I based this card off of a sketch our team is using for a challenge this month.)
Have you seen Stampin’ Up!’s White Mini Pizza Boxes in the catalog? Find them on page 152. You receive eight boxes for $6. I think they’re perfect for gift giving. Easy to decorate and versatile, the boxes can hold cookies, gift cards, wrapped candies, 3 x 3 note cards, tags, jewelry and more.
Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to visit all of the blogs and leave a comment.
List of Blog Hoppers
- Steph Jandrow (US)
- Tiziana Milano (US)
- Lisa Ann Bernard – Queen B Creations (US)
- Katja Ettig (GER)
- Teri Pocock
- Sue Vine – MissPinksCraftSpot (Australia)
- Jean Bolen Beaulieu
- Kim Lamos
- Heidi Collins (US)
- Kim Quade (US)
- Maureen Rauchfuss (US)
- Barbara Welch (US) –
- Anne Marie Hile (US)
- Melissa Thomas (US)
List of Products Used to Create These Projects
Click on any of the photos below to go directly to my online store to shop 24/7.