Maui Achievers Blog Hop is live! We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world who have achieved the Stampin’ Up! bonus of the Maui trip. We want to celebrate this achievement by organizng a monthly hop which helps us to continue to inspire you creatively.
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there is a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. Be sure to visit them all.
My card below uses a blend of two stamp sets you can earn free during Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion: The Gang’s All Meer and Sending You Thoughts.
Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration: The Gang’s All Meer and Sending You Thoughts
You can earn each of these stamp sets free with a $50 purchase (before tax and shipping) in the US. This is Stampin’ Up!’s most exciting promotion of the year, and it runs through March 31. See the Sale-A-Bration brochure here. (Look for more items to be added March 3.)
With my recent move to Mesa, Arizona, I was drawn to the cactus in the Gang’s All Meer selection. With a little watercoloring and a little masking, I made a desert come to life. I added a couple of pieces of patterned paper from the Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper.
Here are some of the measurements if you’d like to create this card at home. From the top down:
Shimmery White: 2 x 3 3/4″
Designer Series Paper: 2 1/2 x 3 3/4″
Cajun Craze: 2 3/4 x 3 3/4″
Designer Series Paper: 3 3/4 x 5″
Whisper White: 4 x 5 1/4″
Cajun Craze base: 4 1/4 x 8 1/2″ (scored and folded in half)
Thanks for stopping by today to view the Maui Achievers Blog Hop. Below is a list of all of the people participating. After this list of hoppers, I’ve included a list of the supplies I used to create this card. You can shop for any of them 24/7 from my online store.
Who needs Valentine card ideas? It’s about a month away! Stampin’ Up!’s Heartfelt Bundle offers a perfect combination of a stamp set and two punches to get the job done. Add a package of the From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper and you’re good to go. I love that the DSP has a couple of sheets of heart images that can be punched directly from the paper. This card features one of the hearts, and I layered it on a scallop heart punched through Silver Foil.
Purchase the Heartfelt Bundle for $45.75 (that’s 10 percent discount for purchasing the stamp set and punches as a bundle) and add the From My Heart Specialty Designer Series paper for $14.50 and you qualify for one free item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Choose your favorite from among exclusive stamp sets, Designer Series Paper, a punch, framelits, shiny baker’s twine, a card kit, and more.
It’s underway. Stampin’ Up’s biggest promotion of the year. It offers three great opportunities for those who love to rubber stamp and scrapbook.
For each $50 and $100 purchase (before tax and shipping) receive your choice of a free, exclusive product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Look for new stamp sets, a punch, a die, Designer Series Paper, card kit, and glimmer baker’s twine. Earn them all.
Invite your friends to a Stampin’ Up! party. When your sales reach $300, you earn a super cute free Little Ladybug stamp set.
If you have a large wish list, consider purchasing the Starter Kit. For $99, select $125 worth of product (your choice). It’s all shipped free. And, receive an additional stamp set from the Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog of any value as well as a mini paper cutter and 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Sampler.
Once you purchase the Starter Kit, you earn a 20 percent discount on all of your purchases. This is a great time to stock up on supplies and get your hands on brand-new products. This a great opportunity to be a part of my awesome team (Kim’s Paper Krafters) and be eligible to attend Stampin’ Up! events.
Here’s a link to explore the Starter Kit opportunity:
Thanks for stopping by today. Please let me know if you have questions. I’d love to send you a tutorial for creating this Valentine card at home.
Tropical Oasis Suite by Stampin’ Up!
The Tropical Oasis Suite in Stampin’ Up!’s January-June 2020 Mini Catalog is one of my favorites! I’m always drawn to palm trees, pineapples, hibiscus, and flamingos. Who doesn’t want to be taken to somewhere warm and magical?
The card below (created by a friend) uses a host of products from this suite, which can be found beginning on page 39 of the catalog. Click below to view the catalog contents.
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Timeless Tropical (153811)
- PAPER – Whisper White Thick (140272), Whisper White (100730), Early Espresso (119686), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (151252)
- INK – Grapefruit Grove (147142), Old Olive from Regals Stampin’ Write Markers (147155), Early Espresso from Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers (147158)
- OTHER – 5/16 Braided Burlap Trim, Basic Pearl Jewels (144219), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Dimensionals (104430), Paper Trimmer (152392), Paper Snips (103579), Snail (104332)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Whisper White Thick – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored and folded at 5 ½”
- Whisper White – scrap for flower & palm trees
- Early Espresso – 4” x 5 ¼”, 2 5/8” x 4 1/8”, scrap for aloha
- Green pattern DSP – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Flower pattern DSP – 2 ½” x 4”
- Braided Trim – 5”
- Color the bases of Palm Trees with Early Espresso Marker
- Color the top of the Palm Trees with Old Olive Marker
- Exhale on the stamp to remoisten the markers, stamp on Whisper White scrap
- Cut out trees with Dies
- Stamp smaller flower with Grapefruit Grove ink pad on Whisper White scrap, cut out with dies
- Adhere the green DSP to the Early Espresso layer with Snail
- Run a thin line of Liquid glue across the center of the layers and add Braided Trim
- Wrap Braided Trim around sides and adhere on the back with Liquid Glue
- Adhere the Early Espresso/DSP to card front with Liquid Glue
- Add the flower DSP to the Early Espresso Layer with Snail
- Add both layers to center of card with Dimensionals
- Add Palm trees and flower with Liquid Glue
- Add small Pearl to center of flower
- Cut out Aloha with Early Espresso scrap and die
- Add to bottom of card with Liquid Glue
Remember, Sale-A-Bration is ongoing. Make minimum purchases of $50 and $100 (before tax and shipping) and earn your choice of free items. Selections include stamp sets, Designer Series Paper, and more. Earn them all!
Click on any of the graphic links below to be taken directly to my online store. Please let me know if you have questions.
From My Heart Suite
Stampin’ Up!’s From My Heart Suite is just one of the many new products available January 3 when the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog goes live. There’s so much to love in this new catalog. And, at the same time, Sale-A-Bration begins. Now through March 31, receive a free, exclusive item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure with purchases of $50 and $100 (before tax and shipping). Look for stamp sets, Designer Series Paper, a punch, and much more!
From My Heart Suite
There’s lots to love in this suite, including the Heartfelt Photopolymer Stamp Set, two heart punches, From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper, Real Red 3/8-inch Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon, and much more. The card above features a few of those products, including the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Greetings Stamp Set found in the Annual Catalog.
Here are step-by-step directions to create this card. New materials available for purchase January 3.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS –Itty Bitty Greetings (151331)
- PAPER – Real Red (102482), Silver Foil (132178), From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (151189)
- INK – Real Red (147084)
- OTHER – Heart Punch Pack (151292), Real Red 3/8” Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon, Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL (104332), Paper Snips (103579)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Real Red Cardstock – 8 ½” x 5 ½” – score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Silver Foil – 4” x 3 ¾”
- From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3 ¾” x 3 ½ “
- Use the scalloped heart punch from the Heart Punch Pack to punch one of the red, foil-edged hearts from the From My Heart Specialty DSP.
- Stamp the “sent with love” sentiment in Real Red ink in the middle of the heart.
- Adhere the 3 ¾” x 3 ½” piece of the DSP to the 4” x 3 ¾” inch Silver Foil.
- Put a glue dot on each end of a 5” piece of Real Red 3/8” Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon.
- Wrap the ribbon around the front of the two affixed pieces and adhere the glue dots to the back of the piece, about a ½” from the bottom of the piece.
- Adhere this entire stack to the front of the Real Red cardstock base.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, pop up the heart in the lower left-hand corner of the DSP, directly on top of the ribbon.
- With a six-inch piece of the ribbon, tie a knot (creating a faux bow). Trim the ribbon edges with Paper Snips.
Thanks for stopping by today. Please let me know if you have questions about this card or any other stamping questions.
Happy New Year!
Welcome to the Team Stamp It Blog Hop for the month of December. We’re glad you stopped by. Be sure to visit all of the blogs on the hop to get a host of card-making ideas using current Stampin’ Up! products. Leave a comment on each with the hashtag #stampitcontest for your chance to win a Looking Up Card Kit.
My card features the A Wish for Everything stamp set accented with gold heat embossing and the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder.
Happy New Year
I’ve also used the Gold Foil Sheets and the Layering Ovals Dies to create this peek-through window. I die cut the oval hole in the center before embossing the black card stock with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder. I also added some Gold Metallic Pearls. See the list of materials used to create this card at the very end of the blog post. Click on any of the graphics to be taken directly to my online store where you can shop 24/7.
As we get ready to usher in 2020, we’re also looking forward to Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion. It’s the most fun sale of the year. With each $50 and $100 purchase, you earn your choice of free and exclusive items — including stamp sets, a punch, Designer Series Paper, and much more. In addition, Stampin’ Up!’s January-June Mini Catalog goes live January 3. It’s filled with a host of brand-new items to freshen your paper crafting and memory keeping hobby. Look for stamp sets, Designer Series Paper, and more to celebrate everything from birthdays to Valentine’s Day and Easter. Keep watching my blog for samples of projects created with products from both catalogs.
Thank you for hopping along with us today. Please visit the other blogs on this hop. Just click the links below to view the work of other stampers.
Congrats to Brooke Berger, the winner of last month’s hop.