Welcome to today’s post showing you a Christmas card created with Stampin’ Up!’s Perfectly Plaid stamp set. Scroll to the bottom to view of video of its creation.
I love many things about Stampin’ Up! products. That includes its complementary products like stamp sets with coordinating punches. (Stampin’ Up!’s awesome color coordination also rates at the top of my list!)
This stamp set, Perfectly Plaid, pairs with the Pine Tree Punch. It makes creating handmade greeting cards quick and easy.
Find this Perfectly Plaid stamp set on page 60 of Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. Look for the Pine Tree Punch on page 166.
I used these other products to create this card:
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper (August-December 2020 Mini Catalog)
- Pear Pizzazz and Real Red ink
- Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Mossy Meadow, and Whisper White card stock
- Layering Circles and Stitched Circles Dies
- Gold Cording (mini catalog)
- Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Christmas Card with Perfectly Plaid Video
Thanks for visiting my blog today and viewing the video. I have more stamping videos posted on my YouTube Channel. My goal is to reach 100 subscribers so I can get a “real” name for my channel instead of a list of random numbers and letters. Please pop over and subscribe. Thanks.
Click on any of the pictures below to shop directly from my online store.
Today, I’m sharing a Halloween boo card sample as part of Team Stamp It’s monthly blog hop.
Welcome to the blog hop. Thanks for joining us today. This talents group of stampers is featuring a host of cards and projects for Halloween and/or fall. Be sure to visit all of the participating blogs for awesome inspiration. Leave a comment with the hashtag #stampitcontest. You could win a Boho Indigo Product Medley. (Winner announced at the time of the next hop.)
Halloween Boo Card Sample
October 1 is around the corner. Are you ready for the the spookiest fall holiday? Stampin’ Up! offers a host of fun supplies and products to create cards and treats. Look for the a variety of these rubber stamps, ink, paper, and embellishments in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog.
I just love the Pumpkin Pie, Gorgeous Grape, and Basic Black color combination for Halloween. I also used the following Stampin’ Up! products:
Thank you for stopping by the blog hop today. Be sure to visit all of the blog and leave a comment.
Please let me know if you have any questions about today’s card.
Congrats to last month’s winner: Martha Henry.
List of blog hoppers
List of Ingredients Used to Create the Card
Get ready for Stampin’ Up!’s stamp set sale Wednesday, September 23, 2020. Click on any of the photos at the end of this post to shop directly from my online store.
Who doesn’t love a good sale?
One day only — 24 hours — select Stampin’ Up! stamp sets are 15 percent off. The sale begins at 12 a.m. Mountain Time Wednesday, September 23, 2020, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Mountain Time that same day.
On Wednesday, September 23, shop directly from my online store: kimquade.stampinup.net.
Click on the graphic that says “Stamp Sale,” and you’re ready to shop. Or contact me directly. I’m happy to help you place your order.
View these lists of the stamp sets included in the sales.
Stamp Set Sale, Wednesday, September 23, 2020
I have a few of these already, but quite a few are on my wish list.
Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion
In addition, these discounted stamp sets can be included in a Starter Kit, helping you get more bang for your buck. This is on top of the promotion currently going on: Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion.
For $99 + tax, choose $125 worth of any Stampin’ Up! product. (It’s all shipped free, so that’s an additional savings!)
In addition, you receive:
- Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set;
- So Much Love stamp set;
- 16 card bases with which to create and/or hold a class;
- A code for a free, one-month Paper Pumpkin subscription;
- A package of rhinestones;
- Eight 2020-2021 Annual Catalogs; and
- Eight August-December 2020 Mini Catalogs.
Once you purchase the Starter Kit, you receive a 20 percent instant income on your purchases. And, you receive that same 20 percent instant income when you share your love of stamping with family and friends. It’s not necessary to hold classes or workshops, but you will find it’s so much fun — and easy — to share what you love.
You also become part of the larger Stampin’ Up! family. Perks include:
- being a member of Kim’s Paper Krafters, a group of supportive and fun demonstrators, where we have card challenges, recognition, swapping, and more;
- access to a demonstrator-only Facebook page filled with samples and advice:
- sneak peeks of products and catalogs (and the opportunity to order early);
- an opportunity to attend stamping events;
- and more.
Click here to begin your purchase of the Starter Kit.
Thanks for stopping by today. I’d love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
Welcome to the Stampin’ Friends September 2020 Blog Hop! I’m featuring a Halloween card and a project using Stampin’ Up!’s Little Treats.
Thanks for joining us. This month, the participating stampers focus on Halloween, fall, and outdoor greeting cards and projects. Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment. Look for a list of participating stampers after the information about the card and project.
As I mentioned, my projects use Stampin’ Up!’s Little Treats stamp set and coordinating Little Treat Box Dies. Find it in Stampin’ Up”s August-December 2020 Mini Catalog on page 70. Buy these as a bundle and save 10 percent.
I love this set’s versatility. It contains sentiments and images for Halloween, fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, general treat giving, and even weddings/engagements/anniversaries.
The Little Treats Box Dies uses a 6 x 6 sheets of card stock. Run it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine just once. It comes out in one piece, all ready to put together.
In addition to the Little Treats stamp set and dies, I used the following products:
- A fun combination of Gorgeous Grape and Pumpkin Pie.
- The sparkly Black Glimmer Paper and Glittered Organdy Ribbon.
- Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder.
- Stitched Shapes and Layering Circles Dies.
- Pearl colored with Black Stampin’ Blends.
Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know if you have questions about these projects or any other stamping question.
Remember, visit all of the blogs to get a host of great papercrafting ideas.
List of Blog Hoppers
- Jo Blackman (UK) – https://www.joblackman.com/2020/09/sf-2020-blog-hop-outdoors.html
- Teri Pocock – https://www.stampinmagic.com/2020/09/stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Jean Bolen Beaulieu – https://danantmom.blogspot.com/2020/09/blog-post.html
- Heidi Collins – https://on-y-go-stamping.weebly.com/home/a-gift-box-of-handmade-cards
- Kim Quade – US – https://wp.me/paItXV-149
- Kim Lamos https://www.pinkzebrapapercreations.com/2020/09/stampin-friends-falloutdoorhalloween.html
- Tiziana Milano – https://stampinwtiziana.blogspot.com/2020/09/stampin-friends-september-blog-hop.html
- Maureen Rauchfuss (US) – https://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2020/09/sf-2020-september-falloutdoorhalloween.html
- Barbara Welch (US) – https://creativestampinspot.blogspot.com/2020/09/september-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Melissa Thomas- https://seatoseastampin.weebly.com/blog/stampin-friends-2020-fall-blog-hop
- Steph Jandrow (US) – https://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/stampin-friends-2020-fall-blog-hop
- Katja Ettig –https://www.kleine-stempelmiez.de/2020/09/17/stampin-friends-blog-hop-fall-outdoor-halloween/
- Lisa Ann Bernard – https://www.queenbcreations.net/2020/09/gather-together-buckle-fold-card.html
List of Products Used to Create Card and Project
A Christmas card using Stampin’ Up!’s Banner Year stamp set.
I chose Stampin’ Up!’s Banner Year photopolymer stamp set as one of my first purchases. Look for it on page 65 of the August-December Mini Catalog. I purchased it because it includes both sentiments for a host of holidays. It works for Halloween, fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Valentine’s Day. It’s worth the $17 investment. Purchase it in a bundle with the Banners Pick a Punch and receive a 10 percent discount on the pair.
This card also features a fun fold. Be sure to watch the video below showing how I created this card.
I also used these additional products to make it:
- Heartwarming Hug Designer Series Paper
- Real Red 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon
- Layering Circles Dies
- Stitched Shapes Dies
- Real Red Card Stoick
- Old Olive and Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pads
Banner Year Christmas Card Video
Stampin’ Up!’s Get & Go Promotion
Do you have a long wish list of Stampin’ Up! products? (Who doesn’t with the two awesome catalogs?) Would you like to receive a discount on your future purchases?
In September, Stampin’ Up! is offering a great promotion. Purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + tax. Choose $125 worth of product from either catalog (and the clearance rack). It’s all shipped free.
In addition, receive free:
- Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set;
- So Much Love stamp set;
- A package of Rhinestone Basic Jewels:
- 16 pre-cut papers packs to make 16 cards; and
- A code to redeem for a free Paper Pumpkin kit.
When you purchase the Starter Kit, not only do you get future discounts on quality products, but you join an awesome group of crafty people who create awesome cards and projects. Don’t miss out on the fun!
to begin the process. Or contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org), and I can help you get started.
Thanks for stopping by today! If you’re not currently working with a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to help you with your papercrafting hobby.