Take a look at another Tree Angle Holiday Card sample.
Thanks for popping in today! It’s official! Stampin’ Up!’s August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is now live. You can order from an awesome selection of paper crafting goodies for Halloween, fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, winter, and even Valentine’s Day.
I love so many things from this catalog. Look for a few samples at a time in the coming months.
I bought the Tree Angle stamp set and the coordinating Stitched Triangles Die first.
Tree Angle Holiday Card Sample
This set definitely fits my style: clean and simple. It’s easy to use and offers a lot of variety.
This cheery holiday card also uses:
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper
- Shimmery White Card Stock or Whisper White Card Sstock
- Curved die from In the Woods Dies
- Rhinestones colored with Real Red Stampin’ Blends
(I always like to include a free card sample with the catalog. This card, inspired by the sample in the catalog, found its way into a lot of catalog packets. Don’t you just love the Red Foil? )
If you earned $5 Bonus Codes in July with your purchases, be sure to order during August and redeem those coupons. Please contact me if you have any questions about using the codes.
World’s Greatest by Paper Pumpkin
As we navigate a “new normal” in today’s world, there’s plenty of opportunity to paper craft! And, there’s no better time than now to create something that shows the essential people in your life just how awesome you think they are. It’s become especially clear who the everyday heroes are—teachers, doctors, hairdressers, nurses, delivery workers, cashiers, and even our friends, kids, and family members. They go above and beyond to enrich our lives. These people are truly the world’s greatest at what they do!
The August Paper Pumpkin kit celebrates these special people. It includes nine, full-size cards (and envelopes), an exclusive stamp set, and mini ink pad. Subscribe by August 10 to receive this kit. It’s just $22 per month + tax (shipping s included). Click here to start your monthly subscription.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Click on any of the links below to shop directly from my online store. Please let me know if I can help with paper cutting dimensions for this card … or anything else. I’m happy to help!
Welcome to Christmas in July featuring Stampin’ Up!’s Tree Angle stamp set.
Can you believe it’s the end of July? I’m sad my Christmas in July features are coming to an end. I enjoy the thought of preparing for the holidays and cooler days ahead. (Especially here in Arizona where the high is 111 degrees.)
During the first weeks of Christmas in July, I focused on using products readily available in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. Click back to view the posts and get some holiday inspiration.
Christmas in July: Snowman Season
Christmas in July: Winter Woods
Stampin’ Friends: Perfectly Plaid
Flowers for Every Season Christmas
Christmas in July: Tree Angle
And, now, I’m excited to creating with goodies from Stampin’ Up!’s August-December 2020 Mini Catalog. It goes live Tuesday, August 4. Look for a host of brand-new products for paper crafting for Halloween, fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, winter, and more. (I’m delivering and mailing catalogs. If you don’t currently work with a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to get a catalog to you.)
This card features the Tree Angle photopolymer stamp set (#153442/$17) and Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper (#153492/$11.50) from the mini catalog. It also features the Stitched Triangles (#152710/435), Shimmery White card stock (#101910/$10), and Red Rhinestones (#146924/$7) from the Annual Catalog.
Here’s another quick and easy card I designed with this set and dies. I couldn’t resist the Red and Green Foil Sheets!
I CASEd this designed from the catalog. It’s a great place to look for inspiration for your cards and holiday gift giving.
If you’ve dreamed of creating your own handmade holiday cards, it’s not too early to start. Contact me and I can help you design and create a card that suits your family and personality.
Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy the new goodies in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog.
Flowers for Every Season Christmas card for Team Stamp It July Blog Hop!
Welcome to Team Stamp It’s Blog Hop! Thanks for joining us. This hop showcases Christmas in July with products found in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog and the upcoming August-December 2020 Mini Catalog (formerly the Holiday Catalog). Be sure to visit all of the hops to get a host of creative ideas. Leave a comment with the hashtag #stampitcontest. You could win a Looking Up Card Kit.The list of hoppers follows the information about the card.
Flowers for Every Season Christmas Card
I had a goal: to create a holiday/Christmas card with just the products available in the Annual Catalog. The Flowers for Every Season 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper works well. Just like it’s name, it offers designs suitable for each of the four seasons. This holiday themed piece features poinsettias and the In Colors of Just Jade and Marvelous Magenta.
I also used Stampin’ Up!’s Word Wishes Dies, Shimmery White card stock, and the adhesive sheets (makes it so easy to adhere the message to the front of the card).
Bonus Days in Progress
For each $50 purchase (before tax and shipping) through August 3, receive a $5 Bonus Code to be used beginning August 4. No limit to the number of codes you can earn and redeem. That’s free product! Stampin’ Up! delivers the code via email, so be sure to have a working email on file with your account. Save the codes in a safe place so they’re easy to use in August. These codes come at a great time. You’ll be able to use the credit on product from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog. It’s full of fun and exclusive paper crafting supplies for Halloween, fall, Thanksgiving, winter, Christmas, and Valentine’s day.
Thanks for stopping by and participating in the hop. Be sure to visit all the blogs and leave a comment to have a chance to win a Looking Up Card Kit.
Congrats to last month’s winner:
Blog Hop List
List of Products Used to Create this Card
Click on any of the graphics to shop from my online store.
Enjoy the Tree Angle Free Card Tutorial!
In just two short weeks, Stampin’ Up!’s August-December Mini Catalog (formerly the Holiday Catalog) goes live. Beginning August 4, look for a brand-new catalog filled with a host of products for Halloween, fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, winter and more.
(I’m working to get these catalogs distributed. Contact me if you don’t currently have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. I’ll get a catalog to you.)
It’s Thursday and time for my Christmas in July feature. See the directions below for making this holiday card. I use a brand-new stamp set called Tree Angle in conjunction with the Stitched Triangles Dies and the Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper (a returning favorite).
Tree Angle Free Card Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Tree Angle (153442)
- PAPER – Very Vanilla (101650), Night of Navy (100867), Copper Foil (142020), Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper (150429)
- INK – Night of Navy (147110), Soft Suede (147115)
- OTHER – Stitched Triangles (152710), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Die Cutting Machine
Cutting & Scoring:
- Night of Navy Card Stock – 8 ½” x 5 ½” – score and fold at 4 ¼” and 3 ¼” x 4 ½”,
- Copper Foil – ¾” x 3 ¾”
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper – 5 ¼” x 4”, 3” x 3”
- Very Vanilla – 1 ¼” x 3”, 3” x 6”, 5 ¼” x 4”, scrap
- Fold the Night of Navy card stock in half.
- Using Glue Dots or adhesive of choice, adhere the 5 ¼” x 4” Brightly Gleaming DSP to the Night of Navy base.
- Attach the 3” x 3” Brightly Gleaming DSP at the top of the 3 ¼” x 4 ½” Night of Navy piece.
- Stamp the “Joy and Cheer” sentiment in Night of Navy ink on the 1 ¼” x 3” piece of Very Vanilla. Adhere this piece on the Night of Navy 3 ¼” x 4 ½” piece, just below the DSP.
- Stamp each of the three trees pictured above onto the 3” x 6” Very Vanilla in Night of Navy ink, leaving space between each to die cut the trees.
- Using the coordinating triangles from the Stitched Triangles Dies, die cut the trees.
- Stamp the tree stump with Soft Suede ink onto the Very Vanilla scrap. Fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- Attach the stump to the tallest tree, the tree you’ll feature in the front.
- Place the remaining two trees on the front of the 3 ¼” x 4 ½” piece that’s layered with the DSP and the sentiment.
- Attach, with Glue Dots or Stampin’ Seal, the Copper Foil piece on top, covering the seam.
- Place the tallest tree with the stump, on top of the Copper Foil strip, as pictured above. (Note: I used a Stampin’ Dimensional on the back near the top and a Glue Dot near the bottom.)
- Adhere the 5 ¼” x 4” Very Vanilla panel to the inside of the card.
Thanks for stopping by today. Please contact me if you have questions about this card or any stamping projects. I’d love to help!
Stampin’ Up! Products Used to Create this Card
Click on any of the products below to shop directly from my online store 24/7. (Please note: The Tree Angle stamp set and Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper are available August 4.)
Welcome to the Stampin’ Friends Blog Hop where I’m featuring Stampin’ Up!’s Perfectly Plaid stamp set for a handmade greeting card and easy gift card holder.
Thanks for joining us on our monthly blog hop. The theme this month is “anything goes.” That fits perfectly with my theme this month. Be sure to visit all of the hops on the blog and leave comments.
Each Thursday this month, I’m featuring a Christmas or holiday themed card using products found in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.
For this card, I used the Perfectly Plaid stamp set and coordinating Pine Tree Punch. The set and punch carried over from last year’s Holiday Catalog. Now, we can get a jump start on our holiday greeting card making with this awesome and popular duo.
Stampin’ Friends: Perfectly Plaid Card
In addition to the the stamp set and punch, here are some of the Stampin’ Up! products used to create this card:
- 2020-2022 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (Just Jade)
- Playful Pets Designer Series Paper
- Real Red card stock and Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Just Jade Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Red Rhinestones
This is a clean and simple and easy-to-create card. See the end of the post to purchase the products used to create this card.
Perfectly Plaid Gift Coordinating Card Holder
Gift card holders are a popular item for the holidays. I created a coordinating holder using the same products as the card above. To create the holder base, start with a piece of card stock measuring 8 1/2″ x 3 1/2″. Score at 2 1/2″ and 6 1/2″. Fold the bottom piece up, adhering just the sides of the card stock with Tear and Tape to make a pocket for the gift card. I used small Velcro dots to the flap down. Decorate any way you wish.
Bonus Days is Ongoing
Now through August 3, receive a $5 bonus coupon with each purchase of $50 or more before tax and shipping. Earn and redeem as many coupons as you like! (You’ll be ready to spend in August when Stampin’ Up!”s August-December Mini Catalog goes live August 4.) Stampin’ Up! delivers the codes via email. Be sure to save the code in a safe spot or print the email. Codes redeemable through August 31.
When you purchase the Perfectly Plaid stamp set ($17), the Pine Tree Punch ($18), 2020-2022 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper ($11.50), and the Playful Pets Designer Series Paper ($11.50), you qualify for one $5 Bonus Code to use in August. How easy is that?
Thanks for stopping by today. Please let me know if you have questions on how this card came together. I’m happy to help with any of your crafting needs or questions.
Blog Hop List
- Teri Pocock – https://www.stampinmagic.com/2020/07/stampin-friends-blog-hop-anything-goes.html
- Jean Beaulieu – https://danantmom.blogspot.com/2020/07/july-2020-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Jo Blackman – https://www.joblackman.com/2020/07/sf-2020-blog-hop-anything-goes.html
- Katja Ettig – https://www.kleine-stempelmiez.de/2020/07/16/stampin-friends-blog-hop-anything-goes-2/
- Barbara Lash – https://stampingwithbarbara.com/?p=1550&preview=true
- Kim Quade – https://kimplayswithpaper.com/home/stampin-friends-perfectly-plaid/
- Kim Lamos- http://www.pinkzebrapapercreations.com/2020/07/stampin-friends-blog-hop-anything-goes.html
- Heidi Collins – https://on-y-go-stamping.weebly.com/home/nothings-better-than-the-stampin-friends-july-blog-hop
- Maureen Rauchfuss – https://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2020/07/sf-2020-july-anything-goes-blog-hop.html
- Melissa Thomas- https://seatoseastampin.weebly.com/blog/stampin-friends-anything-goes-blog-hop
- Steph Jandrow – https://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/stampin-friends-2020-july-blog-hop
- Barbara Welch – https://creativestampinspot.blogspot.com/2020/07/anything-goes-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Tiziana Milano – http://stampinwtiziana.blogspot.com/2020/07/stampin-friends-july-blog-hop-anything.html
- Anne Marie Hile – http://www.stampinanne.com/2020/07/july-2020-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Lisa Ann Bernard – https://www.queenbcreations.net/2020/06/stampin-friends-blog-hop-2.html