Offering a free card tutorial using Stampin’ Up!’s Press On photopolymer stamp set.
This card features Stampin’ Up!’s Press On photopolymer stamp set and Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper.
Press On Free Card Tutorial
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- STAMPS – Press On (153392)
- PAPER – Early Espresso (119686), Very Vanilla (101650), Cajun Craze (119684); Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper (153520)
- INK – Early Espresso (147114), Cajun Craze (147085), Mint Macaron Stampin Blends (154889), Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blends (154879), Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends (154882)
- OTHER – Layering Circles Dies (151770), Tasteful Textures 3D Embossing Folder (152718), Banners Pick a Punch (153608); Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (153553); Gilded Gems (152478; Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Paper Trimmer (152392), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Seal + (149699); Stampin’ Seal (152813)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Early Espresso: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Very Vanilla: 3 5¤16” x 4 9¤16”
- Early Espresso: 3 ¼” x 4 ½”
- Cajun Craze: 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”
- Gilded Autumn (strip) DSP: 1 ½” x 5 ½”
- Gilded Autumn (metallic strip) DSP: 2” x 2”
- Early Espresso: 2” x 2”
- Very Vanilla: 2 ¼”x 2”
- Very Vanilla: 3 x ½”
- Mint Macaron Basket Weave Ribbon: 6”
- Attach striped DSP to card base with Seal.
- Emboss (3 ¼” x 4 ½”) Early Espresso panel with Tasteful Textures folder and attach to Very Vanilla panel with Seal. Wrap ribbon around panel and attach with Seal+ on back of panel. Attach to card base with Dimensionals.
- Die cut the Cajun Craze panel with the largest smooth circle from the Layering Circles Dies. Stamp the “ray’s stamp” in Cajun Craze Ink 2 times on the Cajun Craze circle die. Attach to card base with Dimensionals.
- Die cut the 2” x 2” Early Espresso with the 5th largest scallop circle die. Die cut the 2” x 2” Gilded Autumn DSP with the 4th largest smooth circle die. Attach both dies together with Seal. Attach to Cajun Craze circle die with Dimensionals.
- Stamp coffee cup in Early Espresso Ink on 2 ¼” x 2 Very Vanilla Cardstock and color with Stampin’ Blends (top = Crumb Cake; cup = Cajun Craze; center = Mint Macaron). Attach to DSP circle with Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting on ½” x 3 Very Vanilla Cardstock in Cajun Craze Ink, and punch both ends with the Banners Pick a Punch. Attach to coffee cup with Seal.
- Attach three Gilded Gems to the card base.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store.
Sharing a card using Stampin’ Up!’s Christmas Gleaming stamp set and #simplestamping.
Each month, Stampin’ Up! issues a #simplestamping challenge. In September, it calls for stamps, ink, paper, and punches with a holiday theme to create a card that’s easily made with just a few products. The idea is to go back to the very basics of making handmade greeting cards. Hand-stamped cards don’t have to have a trillion layers with a ton of embellishments to be beautiful and heartfelt.
By nature, I see myself as a #simplestamper. I love to make clean and simple cards that anyone can re-create on their own at home. When I attended my first stamping presentation more than 22 years ago, we could only watch as the demonstrator showed us how to use the products. It looked like so much fun. But, I seriously questioned my skill level.
Not at all crafty, I was the kid who rushed through every art project just to be the first one finished. Surely, the projects weren’t quite refrigerator worthy. I was the kid who sat under the table at a craft show, not allowed to touch anything. I didn’t think rubber stamping and crafting were meant for me. But, the demonstrator was so kind. She said: “It’s handmade. It doesn’t have to be perfect.” From that day, I’ve taken her words to heart. That’s how I craft and teach my classes. I love the joy I see when someone makes their first handmade card, and it was easy peasy.
Christmas Gleaming #simplestamping card
Stampin’ Up! first introduced the Christmas Gleaming Bundle in its 2019 Holiday Card. The suite of products was so popular, they brought it back for another year. That doesn’t happen very often. You now get a second chance to get your hands on this fun products.
This card uses the following Stampin’ Up!’ products:
- Very Vanilla Notecards and Envelopes
- Christmas Gleaming stamp set
- Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack
- 2 1/4-inch Circle Punch
- Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper
- Very Vanilla scraps
- Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Brushed Metallic Card Stock
Find the Christmas Gleaming Variety Bundle on page 19 of Stampin’ Up!’s August-December 2020 Mini Catalog.
Thanks for stopping by today and reading my story! I hope you find joy in your crafting journey!
Featuring a Gilded Autumn thank you card with video.
For the last couple of weeks, I’ve been playing with all of the products in Stampin’ Up!’s Gilded Autumn Suite. I’m especially in love with the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper. Talk about gorgeous! Talk about hoarding material! The metallic highlights in select sheets make this 12 x 12 paper shine.
Today’s card features just one of the lovely sheets of this Designer Series Paper. Notice that the patterned paper covers the entire front of the card. Be sure to watch the video below for a tip on getting this panel on straight. Normally, I’ll put layers on the card front; they’re easier to line up and get straight. But this quick tip makes it so easy!
Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion
Do you have a long wish list of Stampin’ Up! products? (Who doesn’t with the two awesome catalogs?) Would you like to receive a discount on your future purchases?
In September, Stampin’ Up! is offering a great promotion. Purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + tax. Choose $125 worth of product from either catalog (and the clearance rack). It’s all shipped free.
In addition, receive free:
- Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set;
- So Much Love stamp set;
- A package of Rhinestone Basic Jewels:
- 16 pre-cut papers packs to make 16 cards; and
- A code to redeem for a free Paper Pumpkin kit.
When you purchase the Starter Kit, not only do you get future discounts on quality products, but you join an awesome group of crafty people who create awesome cards and projects. Don’t miss out on the fun!
to begin the process. Or contact me (email@example.com), and I can help you get started.
Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate you spending your time with me! Please let me know if I can help with you papercrafting questions.
Keep reading to see my Beautiful Autumn fall card created for Team Stamp It’s August Blog Hop.
Welcome to Team Stamp It’s Blog Hop! Thank you for joining us. This hop showcases fall-themed cards and projects. Be sure to visit all of the hops to get a host (20+) of creative ideas. Leave a comment with the hashtag #stampitcontest. You could win a Looking Up Card Kit.The list of hoppers follows the information about the card I created for today’s hop.
Beautiful Autumn Fall Card
Stampin’ Up!’s August-December 2020 Mini Catalog contains so many beautiful and wonderful options for the creation of fall handmade greeting cards and and other projects. I purchased the entire Gilded Autumn Suite. It comes with:
- Beautiful Autumn photopolymer stamp set;
- Autumn Punch Pack, a set of three mini punches consisting of an acorn and two leaves;
- Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper;
- Brushed Metallic (bronze, copper, and gold) Metallic 12 x 12 cardstock;
- Acorn Trinkets;
- Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack.
Other Stampin’ Up! Supplies
- Thick Very Vanilla card base: 11 x 4 1/2 inches, scored at 5 1/2 inches;
- Cajun Craze cardstcok: 5 1/4 x 4 inches;
- Very Vanilla, 5 x 3 3/4 inches embossed with the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder;
- Largest scallop circle from Layering Circles Dies to die cut metallic gold;
- Largest stitched circle from Stitched Shapes to die cut Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper;
- Cajun Craze ink to stamp the sentiment;
- Die from Stitched Nested Labels to die cut sentiment.
My style tends toward clean and simple. I just love the simplicity and the beauty of how all of the elements work together. Please let me know if you have questions about this card or anything else related to papercrafting.
Thank you for stopping by today! Be sure to visit all of the blogs on the hop today. More than 20 stampers are participating. That’s a load of inspiration for you. Leave a comment for a chance to win a free card kit. Congratulations to last month’s winner: Donna Billingsley.
List of Blog Hoppers
Links to Products Used to Create the Beautiful Autumn Fall Card
Hello, join me as I share some Boho Indigo birthday card samples.
I love this Boho Indigo Product Medley from Stampin’ Up! It features my favorites blues of Night of Navy and Misty Moonlight. All of the other elements complement this versatile collection of card-making products.
The medley sells for $70 and includes the following.
- 11-piece photopolymer stamp set (clear stamp blocks sold separately);
- 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, 8 each of 6 double-sided designs;
- Very Vanilla 6″ x 6″ dry embossed sheets, 2 each of 3 designs;
- die cuts with gold foil accents, 2 sheets each of 3 designs;
- Night of Navy 1/2″ Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon, 10 yards;
- Very Vanilla/gold 1/4″ Pleated Ribbon, 10 yards;
- paper flowers, 20 each in 2 sizes;
- 12-piece Boho Indigo Dies
The stamp sentiments (A Bunch of Birthday Love to You, Thank You, Such Happy News, and Sorry You’re Feeling Blue), Designer Series Paper, and embossed sheets lend themselves well to a huge variety of designs and uses. Add your special touches with the ribbon included.
A refill is also available for $23.
The kit includes two sets of paper flowers. I colored the small flower with Stampin’ Up!’s Dark Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Blend and added it to the sentiment with a Glue Dot. (Just think, you can make these flowers any color you wish with any of the variety of blends.) Card inspired by papercraftskies.
From here, my ideas spun to other sentiments. I really needed a few thinking of you cards.
With all of the scraps on the table, ideas keep popping into my head. Check out these other posts that feature the medley.
Thinking of You Card and Tissue Holder
A Fun Fold Birthday and Video
Gift Card Holder and Video
5 Boho Indigo Card Samples
I hope you’ve enjoyed all of the samples made from this collection. Please contact me if you have questions about these cards or ordering stamping supplies for your handmade paper crafting projects. If you’re not currently working with a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to help.
Thanks for stopping by today.