The holiday countdown begins! Just 10 days until Christmas Day of 2020. You may still be purchasing and wrapping gifts. Or, maybe you’re finished. You might be baking, and you might be creating and sending holiday cards.
And, you might receive a last-minute invitation. Or need a last-minute quick gift. Wine, liqueurs, and sparkling water make great host or spur-of-the-moment gifts. A quick and easy wine bottle tag spruces up the gift. Stampin’ Up!’s coordinating products make this quick, fun, and festive.
Easy Wine Bottle Tag
- Basic card stock color of your choosing: 8 inches x 3 1/4 inches, scored at 2 1/4 inches on the horizontal side.
- A piece of coordinating Designer Series paper cut at 5 x 3 inches. I used Heartwarming Hugs for the tag on the left and Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper for the tag on the right.
- 1 /2 inch circle punch to create the hole for hanging.
- Detailed Trio punch for rounding the edges.
- Perfectly Plaid stamp set and coordinating Pine Tree Punch (left) and Christmas Gleaming and Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack (right).
Please note: Many of the products in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog retire. Stampin’ Up! announced a Year-End Closeout Sale last week. Check the list which includes some products up to 50 percent off. But supplies are limited, so some availability may be limited.
Check out the video for visual instructions.
Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate you!
Click on any of the graphics below to shop my online store 24/7.