Enjoy this free Gift Wrapped card tutorial.
I’m always looking for quick and easy cards to make. Stampin’ Up!’s stamp sets and coordinating punches offer a lot of choices. The Gift Wrapped stamp set and coordinating Gift Bow Builder Punch are great options. They were available in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog. Many products from this catalog are being retired, including this stamp set and punch.
(Note: I’m sorry to say this bundle, stamp set and punch has sold out. I’ll be selling this retired bundle personally beginning January 5. Contact me for details.)
Be sure to check the clearance sale. Get your favorites and deals before they’re gone.
Gift Wrapped Card Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Gift Wrapped Bundle (155155)
- PAPER – Plaid Tidings 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (153527), Gold Cards and Envelopes (153532), Very Vanilla (101650)
- INK – Rich Razzleberry (147091), Versamark (102283)
- OTHER – Gold Embossing Powder (109129), Heat Tool (129053), Stitched Shapes Dies (152323), Pearl Basic Jewels (144129), Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154898), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Seal (152813)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Very Vanilla Card Stock – 3” x 3”
- Plaid Tidings DSP (Rich Razzleberry Design as shown above) – 3” x 3”
- Fold one of the Gold Cards in half on the score line.
- Heat emboss one of the bows from the Gift Wrapped stamp set with Gold Embossing Powder onto the Very Vanilla 3” x 3” piece. Punch it out with coordinating Gift Bow Builder Punch.
- Using the largest stitched square, die cut the shape from the Plaid Tidings DSP.
- Stamp the “A Very Merry Christmas” sentiment with Rich Razzleberry ink on the Gold Card front, near the bottom of the card.
- Adhere die cut square (at an angle) in the middle of the card with either Glue Dots or Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach the bow to the top of the square with Glue Dots or Stampin’ Seal.
- Color a selection of five Pearl Basic Jewels with the Dark Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blend.
- Place the jewels on the card front.
Here are the clearance items. Click on the graphics below to shop directly from my online store 24/7.