Here’s a gift card holder video and instructions using Stampin’ Up! Boho Indigo Product Medley.
I’m smitten with Stampin’ Up!’s Boho Indigo Product Medley. See this post where I show five cards I created with it. I also detail the products included in the medley. The last post centered around cards. This post shares a quick and easy gift card holder. It can also be used to gift cash! Be sure to watch the video below. It’s a replay of a Facebook Live I recorded on my Facebook business page.
How it Goes Together
Here are the details:
- Any piece of card stock or Designer Series Paper cut to 8 1/2 inches x 3 1/2 inches. (I love that you can get three gift card holders from one 8 1/2 x 11 piece of card stock, with scraps to spare.)
- On the long side, score the card stock at 2 1/2 inches and 6 1/2 inches.
- Adhere Stampin’ Up!’s Tear and Tape to each side of the “bigger” section to make a pocket. Be sure to put the tape close to the edges so the gift card fits well.
- Decorate the two front flaps with any Designer Series Paper cut to 3 1/4 inches x 1 3/4 inches and 3 1/4 inches by 2 1/4 inches.
- Include a sentiment with your choice of greeting to suit your occasions. In my example, I used the birthday sentiment from the Boho Indigo set in conjunction with the Stitched Shapes (circle) and scallop from the Layering Circles Dies.
- Adhere the sentiment to the front of the gift card holder. Make sure you only put adhesive on the top of the holder. (You don’t want to seal it shut!)
- I used small, self-adhesive Velcro circles to keep the holder closed.
Gift Card Holder Video
I hope you enjoy this quick video. Be sure to join me Tuesday mornings at 8:30 a.m. Arizona time on my business Facebook page for other live videos. I’d love for you to subscribe to my YouTube Channel, too.
Please let me know if you have questions. Thanks for stopping by today.
Today, I’m showing you 5 Boho Indigo Card Samples.
Look on page 9 of Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. It features a gorgeous medley of products called Boho Indigo. I love Night of Navy (and now Misty Moonlight, too). The 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper calls to me. (In fact, I’ve already ordered a refill.)
Boho Indigo Product Medley
The medley sells for $70 and includes a host of really fun elements:
- An 11-piece photopolymer stamp set with four sentiments: Such Happy News, Thank You, A Bunch of Birthday Love to You, and Sorry You’re Feeling Blue.
- The 12-piece Boho Indigo Dies.
- 48 sheets of 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (8 each of 6 double-sided designs).
- Very Vanilla 6 x 6 dry embossed sheets (2 each of 3 designs).
- Die cuts with gold foil accents (2 each of 3 designs).
- Night of Navy 1/2 inch Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon (10 yards).
- Very Vanilla/gold 1/4 inch pleated ribbon (10 yards).
- Paper flowers (20 each in 2 sizes).
Get a refill kit (which includes the designer series paper, the dry embossed sheets, six sheets of die cuts, and 40 flowers) for $23.
You will need Night of Navy and/or Misty Moonlight ink, card stock (Night of Navy, Misty Moonlight and/or Very Vanilla or Whisper White) and your choice of adhesives to get started.
Once I started creating, the ideas just kept flowing. I’m sharing just 5 Boho Indigo card samples today. At first, I tried to create with what came in the medley. That can be done easily. But with a table full of scraps, I quickly added other elements to stretch this medley even further. Some of the items I pulled in include Stampin’ Up!’s Gold Foil, additional die cuts, Night of Navy ribbon from the Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack, a couple of punches, and additional sentiments.
This medley provides such fun and complementary products. I have a ton of other project ideas in my head and can’t wait to create them on paper.
I hope you enjoy the samples. Please let me know if you have any questions about this medley or any other paper crafting products. I’m happy to help. Click on any of the graphics below to shop from my online store 24/7.
Supplies used to Create These Cards