Here’s a gift card holder video and instructions using Stampin’ Up! Boho Indigo Product Medley.
I’m smitten with Stampin’ Up!’s Boho Indigo Product Medley. See this post where I show five cards I created with it. I also detail the products included in the medley. The last post centered around cards. This post shares a quick and easy gift card holder. It can also be used to gift cash! Be sure to watch the video below. It’s a replay of a Facebook Live I recorded on my Facebook business page.
How it Goes Together
Here are the details:
- Any piece of card stock or Designer Series Paper cut to 8 1/2 inches x 3 1/2 inches. (I love that you can get three gift card holders from one 8 1/2 x 11 piece of card stock, with scraps to spare.)
- On the long side, score the card stock at 2 1/2 inches and 6 1/2 inches.
- Adhere Stampin’ Up!’s Tear and Tape to each side of the “bigger” section to make a pocket. Be sure to put the tape close to the edges so the gift card fits well.
- Decorate the two front flaps with any Designer Series Paper cut to 3 1/4 inches x 1 3/4 inches and 3 1/4 inches by 2 1/4 inches.
- Include a sentiment with your choice of greeting to suit your occasions. In my example, I used the birthday sentiment from the Boho Indigo set in conjunction with the Stitched Shapes (circle) and scallop from the Layering Circles Dies.
- Adhere the sentiment to the front of the gift card holder. Make sure you only put adhesive on the top of the holder. (You don’t want to seal it shut!)
- I used small, self-adhesive Velcro circles to keep the holder closed.
Gift Card Holder Video
I hope you enjoy this quick video. Be sure to join me Tuesday mornings at 8:30 a.m. Arizona time on my business Facebook page for other live videos. I’d love for you to subscribe to my YouTube Channel, too.
Please let me know if you have questions. Thanks for stopping by today.