Do you ever fall in love with a stamp set and keep on using it and using it? That’s me! I preordered Stampin’ Up!’s Circle Sayings Bundle in April and have been playing with it ever since. I’ve paired it with different fun folds and different Designer Series Papers. Find the bundle on page 17 of Stampin’ Up!’ 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. Receive a 10 percent discount when you purchase the stamp set and 2 3/8″ circle punch together.
I love this stamp set because it contains all of the sentiments I use regularly. It pairs easily with different papers and designs.
Today, I show you how to make a birthday card with a fun fold suing Circle Sayings and Bright & Beautiful 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. (Fun fold inspired by Susan Campfield.)
Circle Sayings Birthday Card
Here are a few details about the card. Be sure to watch the video at the end of this post to view step-by-step instructions for putting this card together.
- Azure Afternoon card stock base cut at 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and scored at 1 1/4 and 4 1/4
- Two pieces of Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper measuring 1 x 5 1/4
- Basic White card stock measuring 5 1/4 x 2 3/4, scraps
- Lemon Lolly card stock die cut with circle from Stylish Shapes Dies
- Azure Afternoon and Memento ink pads
- Opaque Oval embellishments
- Sheer Ribbon Combo Pack
- Azure Afternoon and Lemon Lolly Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
Take a look at the inside of the card:
Circle Sayings Birthday Card Video
Like these samples? Here are a few other blog posts that might interest you:
Thanks so much for visiting my web site today. I hope you’re inspired to create some of your own birthday cards with this versatile bundle.
Click on any of the pictures below to shop directly from my online store to purchase the paper crafting products used to create this card.
There’s so much to love about Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Papers. Let me count the ways:
- The majority of designs are double-sided.
- Available in at least 50 different colors.
- Offer a variety of fresh and trending styles and designs, from serious to whimsical and more.
- Showcase beautiful artistry.
- Make it fun to create both handmade greeting cards and 3D projects.
- Facilitate hoarding!
And, the best part: Thirteen of the designs are on sale June 1, 2023, through June 30, 2023. Receive 15 percent off the following packages of Designer Series Papers. (See examples in the Annual Catalog beginning on page 129.)
- Bright & Beautiful 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper
- Countryside Inn 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper
- Delightfully Eclectic 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper
- Earthen Elegance 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper
- Fresh as a Daisy 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper
- Glorious Gingham 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper
- Hello, Irresistible 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper (This one is an Online Exclusive. You won’t find it in the catalog.)
- Inked Botanicals 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper
- Les Shoppes 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper
- Let’s Go Fishing 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper
- Masterfully Made 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper
- Stargazing 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper
- Zoo Crew 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper
Designer Series Paper Samples
Today, I share a fun fold created with a variety of the Designer Series Papers that will be on sale. In addition, I used the Circle Sayings Bundle to create the sentiment for all five cards. It’s fun to see how the images can be mixed and matched. Here are the basic measurements for the card. (Be sure to watch the video at the end of the post to view step-by-step instructions for making this card at home.)
- Card stock base measure 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Card stock measuring 8 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Designer Series Paper of choice: One piece measuring 5 1/4 x 4″ and one measuring 3″ x 4″
- Sentiment of choice with die cut or punch. I used Stampin’ Up!’s Circle Sayings Bundle for all of the examples.
I love this fun fold because it offers an opportunity to showcase the patterned paper in different ways. Which one is your favorite?
Inked Botanicals 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (above)
Inside view of this design.
Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper (above)
Fresh as a Daisy 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper (above)
Glorious Gingham 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (above)
Designer Series Paper with a Fun Fold Video
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Be sure to take advantage of the Designer Series Paper sale June 1, 2023-June 30, 2023.
Need more inspiration? Sign up to receive my free, email newsletter. i send two to three newsletters each month that include a free card making tutorial, paper crafting video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news and specials. Click here. Then watch your inbox for a confirmation from AWeber. They want to be sure you really want to receive my messages.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop from my online store. Please note: Sale prices will be reflected June 1, 2023-June 30, 2023.
Do you look for different folds to add some spice and variety to your card making? A search of Pinterest yields so many options. When I spotted the Barn Door Fun Fold, I knew it would pair perfectly with Stampin’ Up!’s Circle Sayings Bundle. Find this bundle on page 19 on Stampin’ Up!’s brand-new 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. I’ve created many cards using this bundle which includes a versatile stamp set and a 2 3/8-inch circle punch. See more samples (another fun fold) by clicking here.
Circle Sayings Barn Door Fold
This fold is super easy. Be sure to watch the video included below to see step-by-step instructions for creating this card.
- Card stock (Berry Burst) measuring 11 x 4 1/4, scored at 5 1/2
- Trim a 1 1/2-inch x 5 1/2-inch pieces from the top front with your Stampin’ Trimmer
- Adhere a piece of coordinating Designer Series Paper (Bright & Beautiful 6 x 6 DSP) 5 1/4 x 2 1/2 inches to the front panel that’s left.
- Use the circle punch to cut a half circle from the “barn door” panel
- Stamp your image on Basic White Card Stock measuring 5 1/4 x 4 inches. Be sure to align your image in the half circle so it shows through to the front of the card. Glue to the inside of the card. See the examples above and below.
- Add embellishments as you wish.
Here’s the inside of the card:
In addition, I created a thank you card using the same fold and stamp set. The Designer Series Paper comes from the Countryside In 12 x 12 package.
Circle Sayings Barn Door Fold Video
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Need more inspiration? Sign up to receive my free, email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a card making tutorial, paper crafting video, and updates to Stampin’ Up! news and specials. Click here to subscribe.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store to purchase the products used to create the birthday card.