Do you look for different folds to add some spice and variety to your card making? A search of Pinterest yields so many options. When I spotted the Barn Door Fun Fold, I knew it would pair perfectly with Stampin’ Up!’s Circle Sayings Bundle. Find this bundle on page 19 on Stampin’ Up!’s brand-new 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. I’ve created many cards using this bundle which includes a versatile stamp set and a 2 3/8-inch circle punch. See more samples (another fun fold) by clicking here.
Circle Sayings Barn Door Fold
This fold is super easy. Be sure to watch the video included below to see step-by-step instructions for creating this card.
- Card stock (Berry Burst) measuring 11 x 4 1/4, scored at 5 1/2
- Trim a 1 1/2-inch x 5 1/2-inch pieces from the top front with your Stampin’ Trimmer
- Adhere a piece of coordinating Designer Series Paper (Bright & Beautiful 6 x 6 DSP) 5 1/4 x 2 1/2 inches to the front panel that’s left.
- Use the circle punch to cut a half circle from the “barn door” panel
- Stamp your image on Basic White Card Stock measuring 5 1/4 x 4 inches. Be sure to align your image in the half circle so it shows through to the front of the card. Glue to the inside of the card. See the examples above and below.
- Add embellishments as you wish.
Here’s the inside of the card:
In addition, I created a thank you card using the same fold and stamp set. The Designer Series Paper comes from the Countryside In 12 x 12 package.
Circle Sayings Barn Door Fold Video
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Need more inspiration? Sign up to receive my free, email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a card making tutorial, paper crafting video, and updates to Stampin’ Up! news and specials. Click here to subscribe.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store to purchase the products used to create the birthday card.