Welcome to Team Stamp It’s June Blog Hop. We’re so glad you joined us! This month, we feature projects related to summer and patriotic themes. Be sure to visit all of the blogs on the hop. Leave a comment for a chance to win a Confetti Birthday Card Kit. Use the hashtag #stampitcontest.
Circle Sayings Fourth of July
When you’re a card maker, you don’t need a reason to get into your craft room and make a card. But when there’s a holiday, any holiday, us creators get into gear. And we even send cards to celebrate the Fourth of July. I found it fun to try to make an Independence Day card with the supplies I have on hand.
For this patriotic card, I grabbed a variety of current Stampin’ Up! products, including:
- Circle Sayings Bundle
- Stylish Shapes Dies
- Beautiful Balloons Dies (big star)
- Soft Shimmer 12 x 12 Paper Pack (Night of Navy)
- 2022-2024 In Color Paper Pack (Sweet Sorbet)
- Wanted to Say Dies (little stars)
Here’s the inside of this fun fold card:
- Night of Navy Base: 7 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 3 1/2″
- Night of Navy Cardstock (front): 3″ x 5 1/4″ and (inside) 5 1/4″ x 1/2″
- Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (6 x 6 Paper Pack): 2 3/4″ x 5″ (front) and 1″ x 5 1/4″ (inside)
- Basic White Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4″
See other summer- and patriotic-themed cards by following the list at the end of this post. Remember to visit all of the blogs and leave a comment to have a chance to win a Confetti Birthday Card Kit.
Congrats to last month’s winner: Rena Hurst
List of Participating Blog Hoppers
I appreciate you visiting today. Need more inspiration? Sign up to receive my free, email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free, card-making tutorial, a paper crafting video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news and specials. Click here. Then watch check your InBox for a message from AWeber. They want to be sure you wish to receive my emails.
Click on any of the pictures below to shop directly for the products used to create this card from my online store.