Do you ever fall in love with a stamp set and keep on using it and using it? That’s me! I preordered Stampin’ Up!’s Circle Sayings Bundle in April and have been playing with it ever since. I’ve paired it with different fun folds and different Designer Series Papers. Find the bundle on page 17 of Stampin’ Up!’ 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. Receive a 10 percent discount when you purchase the stamp set and 2 3/8″ circle punch together.
I love this stamp set because it contains all of the sentiments I use regularly. It pairs easily with different papers and designs.
Today, I show you how to make a birthday card with a fun fold suing Circle Sayings and Bright & Beautiful 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. (Fun fold inspired by Susan Campfield.)
Circle Sayings Birthday Card
Here are a few details about the card. Be sure to watch the video at the end of this post to view step-by-step instructions for putting this card together.
- Azure Afternoon card stock base cut at 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and scored at 1 1/4 and 4 1/4
- Two pieces of Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper measuring 1 x 5 1/4
- Basic White card stock measuring 5 1/4 x 2 3/4, scraps
- Lemon Lolly card stock die cut with circle from Stylish Shapes Dies
- Azure Afternoon and Memento ink pads
- Opaque Oval embellishments
- Sheer Ribbon Combo Pack
- Azure Afternoon and Lemon Lolly Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack
Take a look at the inside of the card:
Circle Sayings Birthday Card Video
Like these samples? Here are a few other blog posts that might interest you:
Thanks so much for visiting my web site today. I hope you’re inspired to create some of your own birthday cards with this versatile bundle.
Click on any of the pictures below to shop directly from my online store to purchase the paper crafting products used to create this card.