I just love the excitement of a brand-new catalog. Stampin’ Up!’s 2021-2022 Annual Catalog officially debuts today. Click here to view a PDF copy. (Please contact me to receive your own hard copy of this beautiful catalog.)
Look for new stamp sets, die cuts, bundles, punches, patterned paper, ribbons, and more! Today, I’m sharing a free card tutorial using the Beauty of Friendship stamp set. (It’s offered in a bundle with the Beautiful Trees Dies for a 10 percent discount.)
This card features #simplestamping and goes together quickly.
Beauty of Friendship Card Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Beauty of Friendship (154983)
- PAPER – Bumblebee (153077), Mossy Meadow (133676), Basic White (159276), Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper (DSP) (155841)
- INK – Early Espresso (147114), Old Olive (147090), Mossy Meadow (147111)
- OTHER –Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Paper Snips (103579), Baker’s Twine Essential Pack (155475)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Bumblebee – 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼”, 5” x ¼”
- Basic White – 5” x 3 ¾”
- Mossy Meadow – 5 ¼” x 4”
- DSP – 5” x 1”
- Baker’s Twine – 5”
- Fold the 8 ½” x 5 ½” Bumblebee cardstock in half.
- Ink the tree trunk from the Beauty of Friendship stamp set with Early Espresso ink and stamp on the front of the white cardstock, closer to the right side, as shown in the card above.
- Stamp one of the smaller foliage images with Mossy Meadow ink on the tree branches. Stamp the other image with Mossy Meadow directly on top of the first. This is called two-step stamping.
- Ink the shadow/ground stamp with Old Olive and stamp at the bottom of the tree trunk.
- Choose a sentiment and stamp it at the bottom of the card with Mossy Meadow ink.
- Afix the DSP piece to the front of the white piece, aligning it directly with the left edge.
- Place the Bumblebee strip next to the DSP.
- With Stampin’ Seal or your choice of adhesive, place the white cardstock onto the Mossy Meadow panel.
- Afix this whole piece to the Bumblebee base.
- Tie a bow with the Baker’s Twine and place on the front of the tree with a Glue Dot.
Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to check back often to see samples from this great catalog.
Click on any of the graphic below to shop directly from my online store 24/7.
Tuesday, May 4, 2021, can’t come soon enough! Stampin’ Up!’s new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog debuts that day! My wish list is long.
As a demonstrator, I was able to preorder from a selected list of products. This list included these In Color Ombre Gift Bags (get twenty bags — four each of five colors — for $6). They feature Stampin’ Up!’s brand-new 2021-2023 In Colors (from left): Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Polished Pink, Evening Evergreen, and Fresh Freesia.
In addition, I:
- used the Brilliant Wings Dies to die cut coordinating butterflies from the new 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum. This stuff is gorgeous! I am in love! (Purchase the stamp set and dies as a bundle and save 10 percent.)
- stamped the bags with the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set;
- embellished with the coordinating Open Weave Ribbon; and
- added an embellishment from the 2021-2023 In Color Jewels.
Hint: I used the Stamparatus to stamp the image on the bags. This allowed me to stamp the whole stack in a short period of time.
As you prepare your wish list, keep these upcoming promotions in mind:
- Connect, Craft, and Collect
This is “the” best way to maximize your dollar! From May 4-May 31, purchase Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit for just $99 + tax (shipping is free). You choose $155 worth of ANY products you want. That’s a lot of free product — $56! Once you purchase the kit, enjoy the 20 percent discount. No need to host parties, workshops, or events. Just have fun stamping.
In addition, you become part of Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive family. Perks include a demonstrator-only Facebook page loaded with card-making ideas and tips, an opportunity to see catalogs early and preorder products, a chance to participate in fun stamping events, and more.
And, you can participate in my team — Kim’s Paper Krafters. Through a Facebook group, zoom meetings, and some in-person gatherings, I offer challenges, incentives, tutorials, and fun.
Click here to start the process. Please let me know if you have questions. I’m here to help.
Connect, Craft, and Collect
When the new catalog debuts Tuesday, May 4, 2021, earn extra Stampin’ Rewards. Place a $250 order or host a party with a total of $250 or more and receive an additional $25 to put toward new product. That’s a minimum of $40 in free product.
Start shopping by clicking here.
Please contact me with any questions. I’m here to help on your paper crafting journey.
Be sure to stop back May 4 to view card samples with new products and find a PDF link to the new catalog.