Stampin’ Up!’s Artfully Composed Suite makes you think of the tropics with its large leaf images. They complement the Artfully Composed 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. Find it on pages 32-34 of Stampin’ Up!’s January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
(See this post for a slimline card using these same products.)
Today’s post features a free tutorial and additional samples that use this bundle of products.
Artfully Layered Free Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Artfully Layered (157752), Artfully Layered Bundle (157761)
- PAPER – Basic White Card Stock (159276), Thick Basic White Card Stock (159229)
- INK – Evening Evergreen (155576), Calypso Coral (147101), Garden Green (147089), Pale Papaya (155670)
- OTHER – Champagne Rhinestone Jewels (151193)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Thick Basic White Card Stock — 11 x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″, fold in half
- Basic White Card Stock — 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Using Evening Evergreen ink, stamp off first to lighten ink tone, then stamp fern leaves in bottom right corner of the 5 1/4″ x 4″ white card base.
- With Garden Green ink, stamp the large leaf at full strength.
- Using Calypso Coral ink, stamp off first to lighten ink tone, then stamp smaller leaves behind larger leaf from step above.
- With Pale Papaya ink, stamp off first to lighten ink tone, then stamp newstype works in open white space in upper left and lower right images of stamped leaves.
- Using Evening Evergreen ink, stamp sentiment in upper left white space of card front.
- Attach stamped sheet to Thick Basic White Card Stock Base.
- Embellish with Champagne Rhinestone Jewels.
The card above features the heat embossing technique to create a handmade thank you card.
I used the Vellum 12 x 12 Layering Designs, some of the Tropical Layers Dies, and a tag from Stylish Shapes (a brand-new die cut set coming soon) to create the birthday card above.
These treat packets also use supplies from the versatile suite.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed these projects. Please let me know if I can help you in any way.
Need more inspiration? Sign up to receive my free email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free tutorial, video, and Stampin’ Up! news, notes, and specials. Click here and then watch your inbox for a confirmation email from Aweber. They want to be sure you really want to receive my messages!
Click on any of the links below to shop directly from my online store. Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.