Welcome to the Team Stamp It Blog Hop where I’m featuring a Mother’s Day card sample.
Welcome to Team Stamp Its April Blog Hop. Time to recognize moms everywhere for everything they do! Visit all of the awesome blogs participating in the hop to get ideas to help you create your own cards to recognize mom. Leave a comment with the #stampitcontest. You’ll be entered to win a Looking Up Card Kit.
Mother’s Day Card Sample
My card features Stampin’ Up”s Dressed to Impress Bundle ($47.50) which includes the Dressed to Impress stamp set and coordinating All Dressed Up Dies. Great news: The stamp set and dies are included in Stampin’ Up!’s next Annual Catalog which debuts June 3. Purchase them as a bundle now to receive a 10 percent discount. This duo won’t be discounted in the next catalog.
I’ve really had fun playing with all of the elements in the bundle. It’s perfect for so many reasons. Here ‘s a basic look at how this card goes together:
- Blackberry Bliss card base
- Best Dressed 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (5 1/4′ x 4′)
- Mint Macaron Scallop Circle (largest of the group)
- Stamped sentiments with Memento Ink
- Whisper White 5 1/4′ x 1 1/4′
- Blackberry Bliss layer 5 1/4′ x 1 1/2′
- Stamped shoes with Stamparatus using Hinge-Step Stamping (see sample video here)
- Stamped additional shoes on Whisper White scraps and die cut
- Colored shoes with Stampin’ Blends
- Added sequins for fun!
Please let me know if you have questions about this card or any other stamping issues.
In Other Stampin’ Up! News
Stampin’ Up! recently released its list of Last-Chance Products — those items that won’t be included in future catalogs. See the list and shop at: kimquade.stampinup.net.
Look for discounts; they’ll go fast. If there’s something you “need,” shop sooner rather than later.
Thanks for stopping by today. Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment. Congratulations to Annie Jasper, the winner of last month’s contest.
List of Products Used
Click on any of the graphics below to go to my online store. Shop 24/7.
Welcome to the April Stampin’ Friends Blog Hop where I’m featuring a card for dog moms.
Thanks for joining us on this hop. Be sure to visit all of the blogs and leave a comment. Follow along using the links at the bottom of this post. It’s a great lineup of cards and projects.
We’re celebrating moms for Mother’s Day. I know there are a lot of dog moms out there, so I decided to have a little fun with Stampin’ Up! products. I’ve created a card for moms of our furry friends!
For Dog Moms Card
I used a variety of products to create this card. Look for them in Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog and the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog:
- Dog Builder Punch (#148543 – $18)
- Best Dressed 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (#151319 – $11.50)
- Dressed to Impress stamp set (#151666 – $18)
- Stitched Shapes Dies (#145372 – $30)
- Layering Ovals Dies (#141706 – $35)
- Little flowers from the Detailed Deer Framelits (#147915 – $34)
I love Stampin’ Up!’s color coordination. The Best Dressed Designer Series Paper uses a host of complementary colors, and I chose Petal Pink and Mint Macaron for a more feminine look.
And, we need a treat bag to accompany the card.
I followed the same color scheme and used the same basic products as the card to create a fun, little bag filled with dog treats. The 3 x 9 Printed Gusseted Cellophane Bags (25 bags for $7 – #151312) provide a perfect receptacle for treats like this and the Scallop Tag Topper Punch makes it quick and easy to create a tag.
Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to visit all of the blogs on the hop. Here are the links:
- Stephanie Jandrow – https://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/stampin-friends-blog-hop-all-about-flowers-and-moms
- Jo Blackman – http://www.joblackman.com/2020/04/sf-2020-april-blog-hop-all-about.html
- Jean Bolen Beaulieu – https://danantmom.blogspot.com/2020/04/april-2020-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Teri Pocock – https://www.stampinmagic.com/2020/04/stampin-friends-blog-hop-all-about.html
- Tiziana Milano – https://stampinwtiziana.blogspot.com/2020/04/stampin-friends-april-blog-hop-all.html
- Kim Quade – https://kimplayswithpaper.com/home/stampin-friends-for-dog-moms/
- Heidi Collins – https://on-y-go-stamping.weebly.com/home/stampin-friends-blog-hop-flowers-and-mothers
- Katja Ettig – https://www.kleine-stempelmiez.de/2020/04/16/stampin-friends-blog-hop-all-about-flowers-and-moms/
- Rachael Rife USA- https://rachthestamper.com/flowers-and-moms-blog-hop/
Here is an all-inclusive list of what I used to create the card and tag. Click on any of the graphics to be taken directly to my online store where you can shop 24/7. Remember to check the Clearance Rack. It was recently updated with new items!
This video below shows you how to create a quick and easy gift card holder!
It’s that time of year again! We’re gearing up for Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, graduations, weddings, and more. And even though we’re experiencing a time where we may not be able to celebrate together, it’s a great opportunity to send someone your loving thoughts. We can still order gift cards online, and we can still send items via the US Postal Service. In fact, it’s a great time for happy mail of any kind.
The Project: Quick and Easy Gift Card Holder
I found this easy gift card holder while perusing Pinterest. In fact, I’m sure I made some a few years ago. But I’ve resurrected them and updated them with some new designs and Stampin’ Up! products.
The base is just an envelope. You heard me! Just an envelope measuring 5 3/4 inches by 4 3/8 inches. Stampin’ Up! sells both Whisper White and Very Vanilla. You receive 40 envelopes for $7.50. These are high-quality envelopes that fit standard cards.
See the video below for how to transform this card-making staple into a gift card holder.
I’ve used a variety of different products on the gift cards. Here’s a quick recap working left to right (All Stampin’ Up! A shopping list is included after the video.):
- Graduation: Witty-cisms stamp set; Neutrals 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper, Black Card Stock, Stitched Shapes, Layering Circles, Metallic Silver-edge Ribbon, Dark Basic Black Blend.
- Mother’s Day: Best Dressed Bundle, 6 x 6 Dressed to Impressed Designer Series Paper, 1/8 inch Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon, Stitched Shapes, Blackberry Bliss and Mint Macaron Card Stock.
- Wedding: Itty Bitty Greetings, Gold Embossing, Gold Foil, Stitched Be Mine Framelits, Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder, Gold Metallic-Edge Ribbon.
- Father’s Day: Country Club Designer Series Paper, Country Club Bundle, Country Club Baker’s Twine, Night of Navy Ink and Card Stock.
Thanks for stopping by today! Please let me know if you have questions about the projects or the video. I’d love to hear your thoughts. Be sure to check below for a shopping list.
Welcome to the March Maui Achievers Blog Hop where I’m sharing a Mother’s Day card.
Welcome to our monthly Maui Achievers Blog Hop. We’re a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who have achieved the Stampin’ Up! bonus of the Maui trip. We want to celebrate this achievement by organizing a monthly hop which helps us to continue to inspire you creatively.
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there’s a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed – so if you’re looking for a demonstrator these are top demonstrators in their country and would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! shopping or if you’d like to join our Stampin’ Up! teams.
This time of year brings a lot of different events and holiday to celebrate: Easter, graduations, weddings, Mother’s Day, and Father’s Day. Even though we may not be able to celebrate this events in person at this time, we can definitely send a card. I chose to feature a Mother’s Day card.
Maui Achievers Blog Hop: Mother’s Day Card
I actually made two cards for this hop. I can’t decide which one I like better. Please leave me a comment and let me know which card you prefer. I love, love, love the designs and color scheme of the Best Dressed 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper stack. And, the coordinating stamp set, Dressed to Impress offers the Mother’s Day sentiment and the pretty flowers. That’s where I started for the inspiration. I found a layout I like and went to work.
All of the Designer Series Paper comes from the same package. It’s fun to see the difference in the card by playing around with the different designs. I stamped the flowers in Stazon ink and colored them with a blender pen and the following colors: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, and Blackberry Bliss.
See a list of the products I used to create these cards at the very end of the post, after the list of blog hoppers. Be sure to visit all of them and leave a comment.
One Week Remaining in Sale-A-Bration
Say it isn’t so! There’s just one week left to take advantage of Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion. Make purchases of $50 and $100 and receive FREE product. There are lots of choices to satisfy an crafter. See the Sale-A-Bration brochure here. Keep in mind, some of the items have been popular and are sold out. Contact me if you have questions or wish to place an order. I can help!
Here’s the list of everyone participating in today’s hop. Enjoy!
Welcome to Team Stamp It’s May Blog Hop where we’re featuring Mother’s Day spring cards using Stampin’ Up! products. Thanks for joining us! Follow the links at the end of the post to see all the gorgeous creations!
Today’s card features a variety of products: You’re Inspiring, Hardwood, and Itty Bitty Greetings stamp sets; Brushos; the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper; white heat embossing; and more.
Stampin’ Up! You’re Inspiring and Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper
Here’s a quick recap of how it went together:
- Ink the Hardwood background stamp with Daffodil Delight ink and stamp on the front of a Daffodil Delight card stock base. (Hint: I used the Stamparatus, and it worked perfectly.).
- Heat emboss the image from the You’re Inspiring stamp set in white on Shimmery White card stock.
- Sprinkle the yellow Brusho onto the heat-embossed image.
- Using an Aqua Painter, spread the Brusho onto the image and let it dry.
- Place the Foam Adhesive Strips close to the edge and all around the outside of the Shimmery White piece. Peel off the top covering of the adhesive.
- Adhere the oval from the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.
- Wrap a piece of White Baker’s Twin around this stack and tie a bow.
- Stamp the “Happy Mother’s Day” sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock with Memento Black Ink.
- Punch the sentiment out using the Classic Label Punch.
- Adhere to the front of the card using a small piece of Foam Adhesive Strip.
- Place the whole piece onto the Daffodil Delight base.
Just a quick note: The You’re Inspiring stamp set, the Hardwood background, the Brusho, and the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper are all retiring and won’t be available after June 3 (or before). If you want any of these products, be sure to order them soon before they’re gone.
Please let me know if you have questions. I’d be glad to help!
Remember to enter the blog hop giveaway. Leave a comment on each blog post and include the hashtag: #stampitcontest.
Congratulations to last month’s winner: Maggie Little.