Welcome to the March Maui Achievers Blog Hop where I’m sharing a Mother’s Day card.
Welcome to our monthly Maui Achievers Blog Hop. We’re a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who have achieved the Stampin’ Up! bonus of the Maui trip. We want to celebrate this achievement by organizing a monthly hop which helps us to continue to inspire you creatively.
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there’s a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed – so if you’re looking for a demonstrator these are top demonstrators in their country and would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! shopping or if you’d like to join our Stampin’ Up! teams.
This time of year brings a lot of different events and holiday to celebrate: Easter, graduations, weddings, Mother’s Day, and Father’s Day. Even though we may not be able to celebrate this events in person at this time, we can definitely send a card. I chose to feature a Mother’s Day card.
Maui Achievers Blog Hop: Mother’s Day Card
I actually made two cards for this hop. I can’t decide which one I like better. Please leave me a comment and let me know which card you prefer. I love, love, love the designs and color scheme of the Best Dressed 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper stack. And, the coordinating stamp set, Dressed to Impress offers the Mother’s Day sentiment and the pretty flowers. That’s where I started for the inspiration. I found a layout I like and went to work.
All of the Designer Series Paper comes from the same package. It’s fun to see the difference in the card by playing around with the different designs. I stamped the flowers in Stazon ink and colored them with a blender pen and the following colors: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, and Blackberry Bliss.
See a list of the products I used to create these cards at the very end of the post, after the list of blog hoppers. Be sure to visit all of them and leave a comment.
One Week Remaining in Sale-A-Bration
Say it isn’t so! There’s just one week left to take advantage of Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion. Make purchases of $50 and $100 and receive FREE product. There are lots of choices to satisfy an crafter. See the Sale-A-Bration brochure here. Keep in mind, some of the items have been popular and are sold out. Contact me if you have questions or wish to place an order. I can help!
Here’s the list of everyone participating in today’s hop. Enjoy!
Welcome to Team Stamp It’s May Blog Hop where we’re featuring Mother’s Day spring cards using Stampin’ Up! products. Thanks for joining us! Follow the links at the end of the post to see all the gorgeous creations!
Today’s card features a variety of products: You’re Inspiring, Hardwood, and Itty Bitty Greetings stamp sets; Brushos; the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper; white heat embossing; and more.
Stampin’ Up! You’re Inspiring and Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper
Here’s a quick recap of how it went together:
- Ink the Hardwood background stamp with Daffodil Delight ink and stamp on the front of a Daffodil Delight card stock base. (Hint: I used the Stamparatus, and it worked perfectly.).
- Heat emboss the image from the You’re Inspiring stamp set in white on Shimmery White card stock.
- Sprinkle the yellow Brusho onto the heat-embossed image.
- Using an Aqua Painter, spread the Brusho onto the image and let it dry.
- Place the Foam Adhesive Strips close to the edge and all around the outside of the Shimmery White piece. Peel off the top covering of the adhesive.
- Adhere the oval from the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.
- Wrap a piece of White Baker’s Twin around this stack and tie a bow.
- Stamp the “Happy Mother’s Day” sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock with Memento Black Ink.
- Punch the sentiment out using the Classic Label Punch.
- Adhere to the front of the card using a small piece of Foam Adhesive Strip.
- Place the whole piece onto the Daffodil Delight base.
Just a quick note: The You’re Inspiring stamp set, the Hardwood background, the Brusho, and the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper are all retiring and won’t be available after June 3 (or before). If you want any of these products, be sure to order them soon before they’re gone.
Please let me know if you have questions. I’d be glad to help!
Remember to enter the blog hop giveaway. Leave a comment on each blog post and include the hashtag: #stampitcontest.
Congratulations to last month’s winner: Maggie Little.