Lots of sweet projects with Stampin’ Up!’s Sweetest Cherries stamp set and coordinating Cherry Builder Punch. Find them on page 19 of Stampin’ Up!’s 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. Buy them as a bundle and save 10 percent.
Please enjoy this free tutorial for the Sweetest Cherries Thank You card
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Sweetest Cherries Bundle (158717)
- PAPER – Sweet Sorbet (159268), Parakeet Party (159259), Early Espresso (119686), 2022-2024 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Assortments (159253), Vellum Cardstock (101856), Basic White Cardstock (159276)
- OTHER – Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder (154317), Stylish Shapes Dies (159183), Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers (147158), Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (146924), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Sweet Sorbet – 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼” and folded in half, scrap
- Basic White Card Stock – 5 ¼” x 4” (2), 1 ¾” x ¾”
- Parakeet Party – 4” x 1 5/8”, scrap
- Vellum – 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- Early Espresso – scrap
- 2022-2024 In Color DSP – 4 ½” x 1 ¼” (red dot pattern)
- Emboss one piece of the Basic White cardstock with the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder. Attach to Sweet Sorbet card base with Stampin’ Seal.
- Add the Parakeet Party cardstock to the base as shown above. Layer the DSP on top of this.
- Die cut a circle with the Stylish Shapes Dies from the Vellum cardstock.
- Punch the cherry, stem, and leaf from cardstock scraps. Use Mini Glue Dots to assemble the cherry. Pop up on the Vellum circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Vellum circle
- Use an Early Espresso Stampin’ Write marker to color just the “thank you” sentiment. Stamp on the small white piece.
- Place the sentiment on the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Adhere remaining Basic White cardstock to card center.
Click here to see a post with other Sweetest Cherries samples and a video.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope I provided some paper crafting inspiration.
Need more ideas? Sign up to receive my free, email newsletter by clicking here. I send two to three newsletters a month that include a free tutorial, a video, class to go offers, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news. (Then be sure to check your email for a confirmation from AWeber. They want to be sure you really want to receive my emails!)
Sweetest Cherries Thank You Card Supply List
Click on any of the product pictures below to shop directly from my online store.
Stampin’ Up! lovers everywhere do a dance of joy today! Why? Two new catalogs go live today.
The January-June 2022 Mini Catalog boasts almost 90 pages of brand-new paper crafting products, including stamp sets, Designer Series Paper, dies, punches, ribbon, and embellishments for Valentine’s and Easter and more Look for a host of inspiration with the samples provided.
In addition, SaleABration begins. The exciting promotion gives you the opportunity to earn free, exclusive stamp sets and Designer Series Paper. Choose from nine different products with minimum purchases of $50 and $100 before tax and shipping.
Special Moments Card Samples
The card featured above uses Stampin’ Up!’s Special Moments stamp set available free during SaleABration for a $100 purchase before tax and shipping. I love this sentiment-only set for its font and the huge variety of sayings. Something for every occasion.
I also used the Island Vibes stamp set (free with a $50 purchase before tax and shipping) and a piece of Designer Series Paper from the Daffodil Afternoon 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper package.
Please enjoy these other card samples as well as the video (a Facebook live replay).
This card uses Stampin’ Up!’s Island Vibes stamp set and Special Moments stamp set, both available during SaleABration.
This card uses Stampin’ Up!’s Special Moments stamp set and Daffodil Afternoon 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper, available during SaleABration.
SaleABration Starter Kit Special
Do you have a long wish list after seeing the brand-new catalog? Consider Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit promotion. For just $99 + tax (shipping is free), choose $125 worth of any product of your choosing. In addition, get two free stamp sets of any value FREE. Then, receive a 20 percent discount on your future Stampin’ Up! purchases. No requirements to host parties or workshops or teach classes, unless you want to. Just enjoy your discount.
And, enjoy being part of Kim’s Paper Krafters and Stampin’ Up! It’s a great community of people who share your love of paper crafting. Click here to start the process. Please contact me if you have any questions about the Starter Kit and its many benefits.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you’re inspired by my projects and videos. Need additional ideas? Sign up for my free, email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters a month that include a free tutorial, video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news. Then, be sure to check your email for a confirmation from AWeber. They want to be sure you really want my emails! Thanks!
Free SaleABration Items with a $50 purchase before tax and shipping
Click on any of the graphics below to see the items in the online store.
Free SaleABration items with a $100 purchase before tax and shipping
Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion has always been my favorite time of the year. It’s so exciting! Before I became a demonstrator, I saved my birthday and Christmas money. I splurged and received a bunch of new stamp sets and other crafting products. Who doesn’t love free product?
It’s that time again! Receive your choice of free and exclusive product when you make minimum purchases of $50 and $100. The promotion runs through February 28 and includes nine different stamp sets and Designer Series Paper. The selections make it easy for you to create a variety of cards for varying occasions. Here’s a PDF of the catalog. If you want a hard copy, please contact me.
The card above uses the Approaching Perfection stamp set and Oh, So Ombre 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. Both are available with $50 purchases (before tax and shipping).
Approaching Perfection Free Stamp Set
- Blackberry Bliss card stock base
- Calypso Coral Layer – 5 1/4 x 4 inches
- Oh, So Ombre DSP – 5 x 3 3/4 inches
- Calypso Coral strip – 5 x 1 1/2 inches
- Oh, So Ombre strip – 5 x 1 1/4 inches
- Layering Circles
- Stitched Shapes
- Calypso Coral ink
Be sure to watch the video below to see how I accomplished the masking technique and the ink to stamp technique.
Here are a few more card samples using this set. I have a bunch of birthdays this month, so these cards will be put to good use.
This card using the Granny Apple Green design of the Oh, So Ombre DSP. I colored the ribbon with Stampin’ Up!’s Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends.
I added Night of Navy card stock and Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels with the die cut from Stitched So Sweetly.
Definitely a #simplestamping card here. Rubber stamps, ink, and paper in Petal Pink and Night of Navy.
Another #simplestamping card using a free Sale-A-Bration item: Paper Blooms.
Approaching Perfection Free Stamp Set Video
Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate your time! If you’re not currently working with another Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to help you in your paper crafting journey.
Click on any of the images below to shop directly from my online store 24/7.