Lots of sweet projects with Stampin’ Up!’s Sweetest Cherries stamp set and coordinating Cherry Builder Punch. Find them on page 19 of Stampin’ Up!’s 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. Buy them as a bundle and save 10 percent.
Please enjoy this free tutorial for the Sweetest Cherries Thank You card
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Sweetest Cherries Bundle (158717)
- PAPER – Sweet Sorbet (159268), Parakeet Party (159259), Early Espresso (119686), 2022-2024 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Assortments (159253), Vellum Cardstock (101856), Basic White Cardstock (159276)
- OTHER – Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder (154317), Stylish Shapes Dies (159183), Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers (147158), Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (146924), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Sweet Sorbet – 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼” and folded in half, scrap
- Basic White Card Stock – 5 ¼” x 4” (2), 1 ¾” x ¾”
- Parakeet Party – 4” x 1 5/8”, scrap
- Vellum – 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- Early Espresso – scrap
- 2022-2024 In Color DSP – 4 ½” x 1 ¼” (red dot pattern)
- Emboss one piece of the Basic White cardstock with the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder. Attach to Sweet Sorbet card base with Stampin’ Seal.
- Add the Parakeet Party cardstock to the base as shown above. Layer the DSP on top of this.
- Die cut a circle with the Stylish Shapes Dies from the Vellum cardstock.
- Punch the cherry, stem, and leaf from cardstock scraps. Use Mini Glue Dots to assemble the cherry. Pop up on the Vellum circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Vellum circle
- Use an Early Espresso Stampin’ Write marker to color just the “thank you” sentiment. Stamp on the small white piece.
- Place the sentiment on the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Adhere remaining Basic White cardstock to card center.
Click here to see a post with other Sweetest Cherries samples and a video.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope I provided some paper crafting inspiration.
Need more ideas? Sign up to receive my free, email newsletter by clicking here. I send two to three newsletters a month that include a free tutorial, a video, class to go offers, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news. (Then be sure to check your email for a confirmation from AWeber. They want to be sure you really want to receive my emails!)
Sweetest Cherries Thank You Card Supply List
Click on any of the product pictures below to shop directly from my online store.