It’s October! It’s officially fall! Sharing a fun card using Stampin’ Up!’s Pick of the Patch Bundle. It features a fun 3D pumpkin.
This bundle provides a ton of flexibility with sentiments and images to suit both fall and Halloween.
See some other posts here (just click on the links);
Pick of the Patch 3D Card
Here are a few measurements to help you.
- Old Olive card stock base measuring 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Pumpkin Pie Designer Series Paper measuring 5 1/4 x 4
- Old Olive card stock layering measuring 4 1/2 x 3 1/4
- Basic White measuring 4 1/4 x 3
- Punch three large pumpkins from Pumpkin Pie card stock and emboss with Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder. Be sure to watch the video below to see how the pumpkin is created.
- Add Old Olive stem and Linen Thread Bow
- Old Olive Designer Series Paper measuring 3/4 x 3 3/4
- Sentiment from Pick of the Patch stamped with Pumpkin Pie
- Embellishments from the Ombre Matte Decorative Dots
How to Video
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today! Need more inspiration? Sign up to receive my free, email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free card-making tutorial, a papercrafting video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news and specials. Click here to subscribe.
Click on any of the pictures below to shop directly from my online store to purchase the supplies needed to create this card at home.