Halloween lovers take note! This is your month! I have a fun and easy card to create to send to friends and family. The layout lends itself to a host of different stamp sets and patterned papers. This card uses Stampin’ Up!’s Pick of the Patch Bundle and the Them Bones 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper.
Pick of the Patch Halloween Card
Here are some basic instructions to get you started:
- Gray Granite – 11” x 4 ¼” scored and folded at 5 1/2
- Basic Black — 5 1/4 x 4
- Them Bones 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper (two designs as pictured above) 2” x 4 ¾”
- Emboss the piece of the 5 ¼” x 4” Basic Black cardstock with the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder. Add to Gray Granite card front.
- Glue the two strips of DSP to card front, as shown above.
- Die cut a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock with a circle with the third largest Stylish Shapes Dies.
- Punch a piece of Gray Granite cardstock with the 2 3/8” Circle Punch. Emboss with Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder. Layer the circles.
- Stamp the pumpkin with Pumpkin Pie ink and the stem with Old Olive ink. Punch with Pick of the Patch Builder Punch. Add the Happy Halloween sentiment with memento ink.
- Add pumpkin to circles with dimensionals.
- Place on card front in lower right-hand corner.
- Add three black Adhesive-Backed gems to card.
Here’s another card created using this same layout. This one uses the Heartfelt Hexagon Bundle, a sneak peek from an upcoming Stampin’ Up! catalog.
This next card uses Stampin’ Up!’s Inked & Tiled stamp set and Inked Botanicals 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. Need more inspiration? Subscribe to my email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free card-making tutorial, a paper crafting video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news and specials. Click here.
Click on any of the pictures below to shop for the products needed to create this card at home.