Do you ever get card ideas in your head and they just have to come out? That describes me with today’s card. I thought it would be really fun to use Stampin’ Up!’s Trucking Along stamp set in conjunction with the Pick of the Patch Bundle. My vision saw a big pumpkin riding in the back of the truck. Isn’t it fun?
A quick note about the Trucking Along Bundle. The stamp set is available as an Online Exclusive (meaning you’ll find it on Stampin’ Up!’s online store). The Trucking Along Builder Punch is slated to be available October 9, 2023. But, from my video below, see how easy it is to cut the truck by hand.
Trucking Along Bundle
Here are a few fun details about this card:
- Pumpkin Pie card stock base measuring 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Wood grain piece (from All About Autumn Designer Series Paper) measuring 5 1/4 x 4
- Pumpkin Pie card stock layering measuring 4 1/2 x 3 1/4
- Basic White measuring 4 1/4 x 3
- Truck outline stamped with Memento and body stamped with Night of Navy (cut by hand)
- Pumpkin and stem (Pick of the Patch) in Pumpkin Pie ink and Old Olive ink (pumpkin cut by hand, stem punched with coordinating punch)
- Pumpkin Pie Designer Series Paper measuring 3/4 x 3 3/4
- Sentiment from Pick of the Patch stamped with Pumpkin Pie
- Leaf from Pick of he Patch stamped with Pumpkin Pie and punched with coordinating punch
I’m just so tickled with how this turned out. I hope you enjoy it, too. Be sure to watch the video below to see all the steps to creating this fun, fall-themed card.
How To Video
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. For more inspiration, subscribe to my free, email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free card-making tutorial, a paper crafting video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news. Click here. Then check your inbox for a confirmation asking that you really want to receive my emails.
Click on any of the pictures below to shop directly from my online store for the products to create this card at home.