Are you ready to craft for fall, Halloween, winter, Christmas, and more? You’re in luck! Stampin’ Up!’s September-December 2023 Mini Catalog is now live! It’s filled with an array of brand-new stamp sets, dies, embossing folders, punches, Designer Series Paper and much more.
Today, I’m using some of these products for my fun bendy fold card. I use the Pick of the Patch Bundle which includes the Pick of the Patch Stamp Set and the coordinating Pick of the Patch Builder Punch. Find them on page 51 of this brand-new catalog. Purchase them as a bundle and save 10 percent. (If you love this, be sure to order sooner rather than later. In recent releases, our punches have sold quickly.) I also use the Them Bones 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper.
Pick of the Patch Bendy Card
Below, I share some cutting dimensions for this card. Be sure to watch the video to see step-by-instructions for putting this card together.
- Black card stock base: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- Them Bones 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper: 5 1/4 x 4
- Attach these with adhesive and score at 2 3/4
- Black card stock for inside band: 4 1/2 x 2, score at 1/2 inch on both ends
- Them Bones 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper 3 1/4 x 1 3/4
- Attach these two, placing the DSP between the two score marks, and score all at 2 1/4
- Them Bones 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper 6 1/2 x 1 1/4, score both ends at 1/2 inch
- Stamp and punch five pumpkins with Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive ink
Of course, this fun bendy design lends itself to any number of stamp sets, Designer Series Paper, and themes.
Pick of the Patch Bendy Card Video
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you enjoyed the video, too. For more inspiration, sign up to receive my free email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free card-making tutorial, a paper crafting video, updates on Stampin’ Up! news and specials. Click here. Then watch your email for a message from AWeber. They need you to confirm you really want to receive my messages.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop for the products used to create this project.