Welcome to the Stampin’ Friends Blog Hop! Look for loads of paper crafting inspiration from an array of talented stampers.
Thank you for joining us on this monthly blog hop. This month, we feature cards and projects with a “well wishes” or “thinking of you” theme. A list of participating stampers is at the end of this post. Be sure to visit them all and leave comments.
Stampin’ Up!’s Boho Indigo Product Medley
With the launch of Stampin’ Up!’s new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog, I vowed to actually use what I purchase. Novel idea, right? Who doesn’t get caught up in the excitement of all the new supplies? Sometimes I don’t get a chance to use some awesome products. Not this time! The blues of Misty Moonlight and Night of Navy spoke to me with the Boho Indigo Product Medley. I’ve been working hard (and, really, it’s not that hard) to use all of the included elements. It’s such an awesome grouping of supplies. For $70, the kit includes:
- 11-piece photopolymer stamp set (clear stamp blocks sold separately);
- 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, 8 each of 6 double-sided designs;
- Very Vanilla 6″ x 6″ dry embossed sheets, 2 each of 3 designs;
- die cuts with gold foil accents, 2 sheets each of 3 designs;
- Night of Navy 1/2″ Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon, 10 yards;
- Very Vanilla/gold 1/4″ Pleated Ribbon, 10 yards;
- paper flowers, 20 each in 2 sizes;
- 12-piece Boho Indigo Dies
The Card and Project
The “Sorry You’re Feeling Blue” sentiment works well with this month’s well wishes theme. I created a greeting card and mini standing Kleenex holder with the medley ingredients — with a few additional items (Gold Foil Sheets, Stitched Shapes, Layering Ovals and Cirlces) thrown in.
I grabbed the Kleenex holder idea from my friend, Bev, who makes a lot of things for craft shows.
List of Blog Hoppers
- Steph Jandrow – https://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/stampin-friends-2020-well-wishes-blog-hop
- Jo Blackman – https://www.joblackman.com/2020/08/sf-2020-blog-hop-well-wishespick-me-ups.html
- Katja Ettig – https://www.kleine-stempelmiez.de/2020/08/20/stampin-friends-blog-hop-well-wishes/
- Rachael Rife- https://rachthestamper.com/stampin-friends-well-wishes-pick-me-ups-blog-hop/
- Teri Pocock – https://www.stampinmagic.com/2020/08/stampin-friends-blog-hop-well-wishes.html
- Jean Bolen Beaulieu – https://danantmom.blogspot.com/2020/08/friends-2020-august-blog-hop-august.html
- Sue Vine – https://misspinkscraftspot.blogspot.com/2020/08/well-wishes-on-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Kim Quade – US – https://kimplayswithpaper.com/home/stampin-friends-blog-hop/
- Heidi Collins – https://on-y-go-stamping.weebly.com/home/sending-sunshine-for-cloudy-days
- Barbara Welch – US – https://creativestampinspot.blogspot.com/2020/08/well-wishes-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Maureen Rauchfuss (US) – https://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2020/08/sf-2020-august-well-wishes-blog-hop.html
- Anne Marie Hile – http://www.stampinanne.com/2020/08/august-2020-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Tiziana – https://stampinwtiziana.blogspot.com/2020/08/stampin-friends-august-blog-hop-well.html
- Kim Lamos- https://www.pinkzebrapapercreations.com/2020/08/stampin-friends-blog-hop-well-wishes.html
List of Products Used to Create these Projects
Click on any of the graphics below to go to my online store. Shop 24/7.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Today, I’m showing you 5 Boho Indigo Card Samples.
Look on page 9 of Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. It features a gorgeous medley of products called Boho Indigo. I love Night of Navy (and now Misty Moonlight, too). The 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper calls to me. (In fact, I’ve already ordered a refill.)
Boho Indigo Product Medley
The medley sells for $70 and includes a host of really fun elements:
- An 11-piece photopolymer stamp set with four sentiments: Such Happy News, Thank You, A Bunch of Birthday Love to You, and Sorry You’re Feeling Blue.
- The 12-piece Boho Indigo Dies.
- 48 sheets of 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (8 each of 6 double-sided designs).
- Very Vanilla 6 x 6 dry embossed sheets (2 each of 3 designs).
- Die cuts with gold foil accents (2 each of 3 designs).
- Night of Navy 1/2 inch Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon (10 yards).
- Very Vanilla/gold 1/4 inch pleated ribbon (10 yards).
- Paper flowers (20 each in 2 sizes).
Get a refill kit (which includes the designer series paper, the dry embossed sheets, six sheets of die cuts, and 40 flowers) for $23.
You will need Night of Navy and/or Misty Moonlight ink, card stock (Night of Navy, Misty Moonlight and/or Very Vanilla or Whisper White) and your choice of adhesives to get started.
Once I started creating, the ideas just kept flowing. I’m sharing just 5 Boho Indigo card samples today. At first, I tried to create with what came in the medley. That can be done easily. But with a table full of scraps, I quickly added other elements to stretch this medley even further. Some of the items I pulled in include Stampin’ Up!’s Gold Foil, additional die cuts, Night of Navy ribbon from the Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack, a couple of punches, and additional sentiments.
This medley provides such fun and complementary products. I have a ton of other project ideas in my head and can’t wait to create them on paper.
I hope you enjoy the samples. Please let me know if you have any questions about this medley or any other paper crafting products. I’m happy to help. Click on any of the graphics below to shop from my online store 24/7.
Supplies used to Create These Cards
Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog is live! Yay!
What does this mean? Why I am so excited? Stampin’ Up’s new catalog features a host of brand-new products — from stamp sets and coordinating dies, to Designer Series Paper, to punches, to ribbon, to kits, to embellishments, and more.
If you ordered from me during the past six to nine months, you should have received a new catalog in the mail. If you aren’t currently working with another Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to help you.
Here’s the link to the PDF of the catalog.
Brand-New In Colors
Each year, we look forward to playing with a brand-new set of In Colors. They’re always on trend with what’s happening in the world around us.
This year’s new colors are: Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Magenta Madness, Bumble Bee, and Misty Moonlight.
For this card, I used all of the new colors, but the base, the Designer Series Paper, and ribbon are all Bumble Bee.
I hope you enjoy these colors as much as I do.
Want a Free Bundle?
Beginning June 3 and running through June 30, receive an additional free bundle of your choice when purchasing Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit. Choose $125 worth of product for just $99 (it’s all shipped free) AND get a free bundle — whether it be a stamp/punch combo or a stamp/die offering.
Once you purchase the Starter Kit, you receive a minimum 20 percent discount on all orders you place, and you have an opportunity to earn a little income when your friends and relatives purchase from you, too.
In addition, you become a part of a larger stamping community. I invite all of my team members to join my team-only Facebook page where we celebrate accomplishments and share card samples. You also become part of a larger Stampin’ Up! community and get the perks available to all demonstrators, such as sneak peeks of products and catalogs and a chance to preoroder fun and exciting products.
More Stampin’ Rewards
During the month of June, host a qualifying party of $250 or more (or place an $250 order) and receive an additional $25 in Stampin’ Rewards. That gives you a total of $40 in FREE product. What a great opportunity to get your hands on new products or stock up on those must-haves. Feel free to shop directly from my online store or contact me
Thanks for stopping by today! Happy stamping!
Read below for a free tutorial for this Under My Umbrella Card Sample.
The Under My Umbrella stamp set and coordinating Umbrella Builder Punch offer a fun duo for making a variety of all-occasion cards, especially “thinking of you” cards. Both the stamp set and punch are included in Stampin’ Up!’s new Annual Catalog when it goes live at noon Mountain Time Wednesday, June 3. Purchase it before June 2 and get a 10 percent discount on the bundle. Click here.
Here’s a free tutorial.
Under My Umbrella Card Sample Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Under My Umbrella (151518)
- PAPER – Daffodil Delight (119683), Whisper White (100730), Pool Party (122924)
- INK – Pool Party Ink Pad (147107), Calypso Coral Ink Pad (147101), Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708), Pool Party Stampin’ Blends (154894), Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends (154881), Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends (154893), Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends (154887); Old Olive Stampin’ Blends (154892); Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends (154891)
- OTHER – Umbrella Builder Punch (151293), Label Me Lovely Punch (151296), Linen Thread (104199), Dimensionals (104430), Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder (153200), Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Cutting & Scoring:
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, score and fold at 5 ½”, one piece 2 ½” x 3 ¾”, and Whisper White Cardstock – scraps
- Pool Party Cardstock – 2 ¾” x 4”
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Dry emboss Daffodil Delight cardstock using Old World Paper embossing folder.
- Stamp raindrops in Pool Party ink onto smaller Whisper White cardstock, adhere to Pool Party cardstock.
- Attach these layers to your dry embossed layer.
- Wrap Linen Thread around these layers securing your tails to the back of your embossed piece.
- Adhere these layers to your Whisper White card base.
- Stamp sentiment in Calypso Coral ink onto Whisper White cardstock and punch out using Label Me Pretty punch. Adhere to card using Dimensionals.
- Stamp umbrella handle, flowers, and umbrella in Tuxedo Black ink, then color in using Stampin’ Blends.
- Punch out umbrella and umbrella handle.
- Hand cut out flowers.
- Attach your elements using Dimensionals.
- Finish with a bow tied in Linen Thread.
Click on any of the graphics below to go to my online store to shop 24/7. Be sure to also check the Last-Chance List of retiring products.