It’s that time of year where we anxiously await the debut of Stampin’ Up!’s new Annual Catalog. But, we also mourn the loss of some of our favorite products. (Some things must go to make room for more!)
The Boho Indigo Product Medley finds itself on the retiring list. What a great value at $70. It includes a stamp set, coordinating dies, a lovely package of Designer Series Paper with pre-embossed Very Vanilla components, two ribbons, tags, and flowers. Sorry, the refill kit is sold out.
Boho Indigo Thank You Card Free Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Boho Indigo Product Medley (153132)
- PAPER – Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock (144237), Very Vanilla Cardstock (101650), Misty Moonlight Cardstock (153081), Gold Foil Sheets (132622), Designer Series Paper (DSP) in Boho Indigo Product Medley (155132)
- INK – Misty Moonlight Ink Pad (153118),
- OTHER- Boho Indigo Product Medley (153132), Double Oval Punch (154252), Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder (152718), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Seal (152813)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Very Vanilla Thick – 11” x 4 ¼”, score and fold at 5 ½”,
- Very Vanilla – 5 ¼” x 4”, 2” x 3 ½” scrap (2)
- Misty Moonlight – Scraps
- Designer Series Paper – 3” x 3”
- Emboss the Very Vanilla panel with the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder.
- Glue the DSP to the embossed panel, leaving an equal border along the top and sides.
- Add a 5 ½” length of the gold ribbon immediately below the bottom of the DSP. Adhere to the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment and the vase using Misty Moonlight ink on Very Vanilla cardstock. Punch the sentiment with Double Oval Punch. Use the scallop portion of the punch to punch the Misty Moonlight layer for the sentiment.
- Die-cutting – Die-cut one Misty Moonlight sprig and one Gold Foil sprig. Die-cut the vase with the corresponding die.
- Adhere the two sprigs to the back of the vase. Dimensional the vase in place.
- Afix the sentiment oval to the scalloped oval. Add this unit to the card front with dimensionals.
I used this medley to create a variety of other cards:
Enjoy this video (a Facebook live replay) showing how the card goes together.
Thanks for stopping by today. Please let me know how I can help you on your paper crafting journey!
Click on any of the photos below to shop directly from my online store.