Hello, join me as I share some Boho Indigo birthday card samples.
I love this Boho Indigo Product Medley from Stampin’ Up! It features my favorites blues of Night of Navy and Misty Moonlight. All of the other elements complement this versatile collection of card-making products.
The medley sells for $70 and includes the following.
- 11-piece photopolymer stamp set (clear stamp blocks sold separately);
- 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, 8 each of 6 double-sided designs;
- Very Vanilla 6″ x 6″ dry embossed sheets, 2 each of 3 designs;
- die cuts with gold foil accents, 2 sheets each of 3 designs;
- Night of Navy 1/2″ Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon, 10 yards;
- Very Vanilla/gold 1/4″ Pleated Ribbon, 10 yards;
- paper flowers, 20 each in 2 sizes;
- 12-piece Boho Indigo Dies
The stamp sentiments (A Bunch of Birthday Love to You, Thank You, Such Happy News, and Sorry You’re Feeling Blue), Designer Series Paper, and embossed sheets lend themselves well to a huge variety of designs and uses. Add your special touches with the ribbon included.
A refill is also available for $23.
The kit includes two sets of paper flowers. I colored the small flower with Stampin’ Up!’s Dark Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Blend and added it to the sentiment with a Glue Dot. (Just think, you can make these flowers any color you wish with any of the variety of blends.) Card inspired by papercraftskies.
From here, my ideas spun to other sentiments. I really needed a few thinking of you cards.
With all of the scraps on the table, ideas keep popping into my head. Check out these other posts that feature the medley.
I hope you’ve enjoyed all of the samples made from this collection. Please contact me if you have questions about these cards or ordering stamping supplies for your handmade paper crafting projects. If you’re not currently working with a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to help.
Thanks for stopping by today.