Welcome to the Stampin’ Friends Blog Hop where I’m featuring Stampin’ Up!’s Perfectly Plaid stamp set for a handmade greeting card and easy gift card holder.
Thanks for joining us on our monthly blog hop. The theme this month is “anything goes.” That fits perfectly with my theme this month. Be sure to visit all of the hops on the blog and leave comments.
Each Thursday this month, I’m featuring a Christmas or holiday themed card using products found in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.
For this card, I used the Perfectly Plaid stamp set and coordinating Pine Tree Punch. The set and punch carried over from last year’s Holiday Catalog. Now, we can get a jump start on our holiday greeting card making with this awesome and popular duo.
Stampin’ Friends: Perfectly Plaid Card
In addition to the the stamp set and punch, here are some of the Stampin’ Up! products used to create this card:
- 2020-2022 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (Just Jade)
- Playful Pets Designer Series Paper
- Real Red card stock and Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Just Jade Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Red Rhinestones
This is a clean and simple and easy-to-create card. See the end of the post to purchase the products used to create this card.
Perfectly Plaid Gift Coordinating Card Holder
Gift card holders are a popular item for the holidays. I created a coordinating holder using the same products as the card above. To create the holder base, start with a piece of card stock measuring 8 1/2″ x 3 1/2″. Score at 2 1/2″ and 6 1/2″. Fold the bottom piece up, adhering just the sides of the card stock with Tear and Tape to make a pocket for the gift card. I used small Velcro dots to the flap down. Decorate any way you wish.
Bonus Days is Ongoing
Now through August 3, receive a $5 bonus coupon with each purchase of $50 or more before tax and shipping. Earn and redeem as many coupons as you like! (You’ll be ready to spend in August when Stampin’ Up!”s August-December Mini Catalog goes live August 4.) Stampin’ Up! delivers the codes via email. Be sure to save the code in a safe spot or print the email. Codes redeemable through August 31.
When you purchase the Perfectly Plaid stamp set ($17), the Pine Tree Punch ($18), 2020-2022 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper ($11.50), and the Playful Pets Designer Series Paper ($11.50), you qualify for one $5 Bonus Code to use in August. How easy is that?
Thanks for stopping by today. Please let me know if you have questions on how this card came together. I’m happy to help with any of your crafting needs or questions.
Blog Hop List
- Teri Pocock – https://www.stampinmagic.com/2020/07/stampin-friends-blog-hop-anything-goes.html
- Jean Beaulieu – https://danantmom.blogspot.com/2020/07/july-2020-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Jo Blackman – https://www.joblackman.com/2020/07/sf-2020-blog-hop-anything-goes.html
- Katja Ettig – https://www.kleine-stempelmiez.de/2020/07/16/stampin-friends-blog-hop-anything-goes-2/
- Barbara Lash – https://stampingwithbarbara.com/?p=1550&preview=true
- Kim Quade – https://kimplayswithpaper.com/home/stampin-friends-perfectly-plaid/
- Kim Lamos- http://www.pinkzebrapapercreations.com/2020/07/stampin-friends-blog-hop-anything-goes.html
- Heidi Collins – https://on-y-go-stamping.weebly.com/home/nothings-better-than-the-stampin-friends-july-blog-hop
- Maureen Rauchfuss – https://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2020/07/sf-2020-july-anything-goes-blog-hop.html
- Melissa Thomas- https://seatoseastampin.weebly.com/blog/stampin-friends-anything-goes-blog-hop
- Steph Jandrow – https://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/stampin-friends-2020-july-blog-hop
- Barbara Welch – https://creativestampinspot.blogspot.com/2020/07/anything-goes-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Tiziana Milano – http://stampinwtiziana.blogspot.com/2020/07/stampin-friends-july-blog-hop-anything.html
- Anne Marie Hile – http://www.stampinanne.com/2020/07/july-2020-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Lisa Ann Bernard – https://www.queenbcreations.net/2020/06/stampin-friends-blog-hop-2.html