Who doesn’t love a shaker card? They’re a fun and interactive card for kids and adults alike.
In today’s post, I share a cute shaker card using Stampin’ Up!”s whimsical Silly Goose stamp set (from the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog) and the Radiating Stitches Dies. (Find these brand-new dies on the Online Exclusives, not available in catalogs.) Be sure to watch the video at the end of this post to see step-by-step directions for creating this card at home.
Silly Goose Shaker Card
- Melon Mambo cardstock base, 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 , scored at 4 1/4
- Night of Navy 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ cut with the largest Radiating Stitches Dies. Die cut the center with the next largest Radiating Stitches Dies. Remove the center. Use this as the window for the shaker card.
- Melon Mambo cardstock (4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″) die cut with Stitched Rectangle Dies. Die cut center with next size smaller Stitched Rectangle Dies. Layer over top of Night of Navy window.
- Window Sheet measuring 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Basic White measuring 4 3/4 x 3 1/2″
- Sparkle and Shine Sequin Assortment
- Foam Adhesive Strips
- Goose image stamped with Memento and colored with Stampin’ Blends.
Looking for other ways to use the Radiating Stitches Dies? Click here to see another card idea.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Please let me know if you have questions about this card or other paper crafting projects.
Get more inspiration by signing up to receive my free, email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free card making tutorial, a paper crafting video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news. Click here. Then check your InBox for a message from Aweber. They want to be sure you really wan to receive my emails.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store for the paper crafting products used to create this shaker card.