Looking for a super cute and super easy Easter card? In today’s post, I combine Stampin’ Up!’s Easter Bunny stamp set with the Radiating Stitches Dies to share a sweet card. Find the stamp set in Stampin’ Up!’s January-April 2023 Mini Catalog. Look at the Online Exclusives to find these brand-new dies. You won’t find them in any catalog, so visit this link to view and purchase them. Be sure to watch the video below to see a preview.
Radiating Stitches Dies Easter Card
- Thick Basic White Card base measuring 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- Balmy Blue design from Country Gingham 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper
- Basic White Card Stock (5 1/2 x 4 1/4) die cut with largest rectangle from Radiating Stitches Dies
- Seven circles die cut with smallest circle from Radiating Stitches Dies
- Die cut circle from Stylish Shapes Dies from circle design, Vellum Basics 12 x 12 Specialty
- Rabbit stamped and colored with Petal Pink and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends and fussy cut (sorry, no punch for this rabbit!)
- Petal Pink heat embossed with white embossing powder and punched with the Banners Pick a Punch
Click here to see another video showing a cute Easter card created with the same stamp set.
Dies Easter Card Video
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Need more inspiration? Sign up to receive my free email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free card making tutorial, paper crafting video, and updates on Stamin’ Up! news and specials. Click here. Then watch your email for a message from Aweber. They want to confirm you wish to receive my newsletters.
Easter Bunny Card Product List
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store to purchase the paper crafting products used to create this card.