Welcome to Team Stamp It’s March Blog Hop. We’re so glad you joined us. This month, we feature all things Easter. Be sure to visit all of the blogs on the hop and leave a comment with the hashtag #stampitcontent. You could win the Classic Letters Stamp Set, an online exclusive.
Easter Bunny Treat Bags
When I think Easter, I think Easter baskets and chocolate treats. In today’s post, I share some fun Easter Bunny Treat Bags using Stampin’ Up!’s:
- Easter Bunny Stamp Set. Find it on page 52 of Stampin’ Up!’s January-April 2023 Mini Catalog
- Country Gingham 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper, January-April 2023 Mini Catalog
- Specialty Vellum 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper, January-April 2023 Mini Catalog
- Peekaboo Treat Bags, Annual Catalog, page 40. You receive 10 bags (five white and five Kraft) for $10.
- Dies from the Stylish Shapes Dies, Annual Catalog
Decorate these fun bags with any stamp sets and patterned paper and fill with your treat of choice. I created one bag with Balmy Blue and another with Petal Pink Country Gingham Designer Series Paper.
I stamped the bunny from the stamp set with Memento Ink, colored with Petal Pink and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends, and then hand cut with a paper snips.
Click here to see another post showing examples of how to use these versatile bags.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you love these bags and think of other ways you can decorate them.
Be sure to visit all of the blogs on the hop. Leave a comment with the hashtag #stampitcontest. You could win the Classic Letters Stamp Set.
Congrats to last month’s winner: Sharlene Mainland.
Click on the links below to visit all of the blogs.
Click on any of the links below to shop from my online store to shop for and purchase the products used to create these treat bags.