Anyone ready for fall once the calendar turns to September? I know I’m ready to get a bit cooler temps and to enjoy being outside. That goes for my crafting, too. With the release of Stampin’ Up!’s brand-new September-December 2023 Mini Catalog, I’m loving digging into the great new products for fall, Halloween, winter, and Christmas crafting.
Today, I offer a free card-making tutorial created with the new Pick of the Patch Bundle. Buy the Pick of the Patch stamp set and coordinating Pick of the Patch Builder Punch as a bundle and save 10 percent. Find it on page 51 of the mini catalog.
Pick of the Patch Free Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Pick of the Patch Bundle (162201), Circle Sayings Bundle (161355)
- PAPER – Pretty Peacock Cardstock (150880), Crumb Cake Cardstock (120953), Glorious Gingham 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (DSP) (163170)
- INK – Pretty Peacock (150083), Pecan Pie (161665)
- OTHER –Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder (159847), Stylish Shapes Dies (159183), Linen Thread (104199), Tinsel Gems Four-Pack (161623), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored and folded at 4 ¼”, 3” x 3”
- Crumb Cake Cardstock – 5 ¼” x 4”, 3” x 3”, and scraps
- DSP (Pretty Peacock design) – 5 ¼” x ¾”
- Linen Thread – 20”
- Emboss the 5 ¼” x 4” Crumb Cake Cardstock with the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder, leaving a blank space in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Add the DSP to the card front, about one-quarter of the way up.
- Wrap the Linen Thread around this layer and tie a bow. Add this layer to the Pretty Peacock card base.
- Stamp the Celebrate circle sentiment on the 3” x 3” Crumb Cake Cardstock with Pecan Pie ink. Punch with the 2 3/8” Circle Punch. Die cut a circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies with the 3” x 3” Pretty Peacock Cardstock. Layer these two pieces.
- Stamp the smaller pumpkin in Pretty Peacock ink on the Crumb Cake scrap and punch. Stamp the stem with Pecan Pie ink on a Crumb Cake scrap and punch. Add the stem to the pumpkin. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop up the pumpkin in the middle of the circle.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the circle and add to card front in the lower right-hand corner, as shown above.
- Place three Pretty Peacock gems on the card front.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you enjoyed this free card-making tutorial. Visit this blog post to see a fun bendy fold card using this same bundle.
Get more tutorials and paper crafting inspiration by subscribing to my free, email newsletter. Click here. Then watch your InBox for a confirmation email from AWeber. They want to be sure you wish to receive my messages.
Click on any of the pictures below to purchase the products to make this card at home.