Card-making inspiration comes from many places. For today’s card and free tutorial, I spotted a sketch on Pinterest and adapted it to fit the Season of Chic stamp set. Find it on page 99 of Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog.
Click here to see another blog post with additional cards using this sketch.
Season of Chic Free Tutorial
Please enjoy this free tutorial.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Season of Chic (158810)
- PAPER – Petal Pink (146985), Pool Party (159259), Texture Chic 12 x12 Designer Series Paper (158808), Basic White Cardstock (159276)
- INK – Pool Party (147107), Petal Pink (147101), Soft Suede (147115)
- OTHER – Stylish Shapes Dies (159183), Stitched Rectangle Dies 151820) Pool Party Stampin’ Blends (154894), Pearl Basic Jewels (144219), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Petal Pink – 11” x 4 ¼”, scored at 5 ½” and folded in half
- Pool Party – 1 ¾” x 5”
- Basic White Card Stock – 2” x 5”, 3 ½” x 1”, 5 ¼” x 4”
- Texture Chic DSP – 5 ¼” x 4” (seashell pattern)
- With the 1 ½” square from the Stylish Shapes Dies, die cut three squares from the 2” x 5” Basic White Card Stock.
- Die cut a Stitched Rectangle 3” x 3/4” from the 3 ½” x 1” Basic White Card Stock.
- Stamp the seashell on each square: one with Pool Party, one with Soft Suede, and one with Petal Pink.
- Ink the sentiment with Pool Party and stamp on the rectangle.
- Add the DSP to the Petal Pink card front.
- Adhere squares on the Pool Party Card Stock. With adhesive of choice, glue this piece to the DSP on the lefthand side, as shown above.
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the sentiment and place on the card front.
- Color three pearls with the Pool Party Stampin’ Blends.
- Add pearls to card front.
- Stamp a seashell on the remaining Basic White Card Stock and adhere to center of card.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Get more ideas by signing up to receive my free email newsletter. Click here. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free tutorial, video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store.