Welcome to the Team Stamp It Blog Hop where I’m featuring a Mother’s Day card sample.
Welcome to Team Stamp Its April Blog Hop. Time to recognize moms everywhere for everything they do! Visit all of the awesome blogs participating in the hop to get ideas to help you create your own cards to recognize mom. Leave a comment with the #stampitcontest. You’ll be entered to win a Looking Up Card Kit.
Mother’s Day Card Sample
My card features Stampin’ Up”s Dressed to Impress Bundle ($47.50) which includes the Dressed to Impress stamp set and coordinating All Dressed Up Dies. Great news: The stamp set and dies are included in Stampin’ Up!’s next Annual Catalog which debuts June 3. Purchase them as a bundle now to receive a 10 percent discount. This duo won’t be discounted in the next catalog.
I’ve really had fun playing with all of the elements in the bundle. It’s perfect for so many reasons. Here ‘s a basic look at how this card goes together:
- Blackberry Bliss card base
- Best Dressed 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (5 1/4′ x 4′)
- Mint Macaron Scallop Circle (largest of the group)
- Stamped sentiments with Memento Ink
- Whisper White 5 1/4′ x 1 1/4′
- Blackberry Bliss layer 5 1/4′ x 1 1/2′
- Stamped shoes with Stamparatus using Hinge-Step Stamping (see sample video here)
- Stamped additional shoes on Whisper White scraps and die cut
- Colored shoes with Stampin’ Blends
- Added sequins for fun!
Please let me know if you have questions about this card or any other stamping issues.
In Other Stampin’ Up! News
Stampin’ Up! recently released its list of Last-Chance Products — those items that won’t be included in future catalogs. See the list and shop at: kimquade.stampinup.net.
Look for discounts; they’ll go fast. If there’s something you “need,” shop sooner rather than later.
Thanks for stopping by today. Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment. Congratulations to Annie Jasper, the winner of last month’s contest.
List of Products Used
Click on any of the graphics below to go to my online store. Shop 24/7.