I’m having so much fun with my Christmas in July installments for 2022! It’s fun getting a jumpstart on making those handmade holiday cards while playing with brand-new paper crating products.
Today’s card features the Twinkling Lights Dies (found on page 32 of Stampin’ Up!’s July-December 2022 Mini Catalog), Lights Aglow 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper, and the Glimmer 12 x 12 Specialty Paper. (I just love this glimmer paper, and it’s gorgeous when die cut with the Christmas tree from the dies.)
In addition to all of the above, it’s a fun fold card: an easel card. Think of all the different stamp sets and patterned paper you could use with this design.
Here’s a side view of the easel fold.
Twinkling Lights Dies Christmas Card
Working from the top down the:
- Gold Glimmer paper (I applied adhesive sheets before die cutting the tree). Add a red rhinestone!
- Vanilla Glimmer paper cut with the die from Twinkling Lights Dies
- Lights Aglow Designer Series Paper measures 4 3/4 inches by 3 1/2 inches
- Gold Foil measures 5 inches by 3 3/4 inches
- Evening Evergreen card stock is cut at 5 1/4 x 4 inches
- Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock base — 11 x 4 1/2 scored at 5 1/2 inches and 2 3/4 inches
- Lights Aglow DSP 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Sentiment comes from the Sweet Candy Canes stamp set with the die cut label from the Seasonal Labels Dies. Popped up with dimensionals.
Be sure to watch the video below to see how this card goes together.
Twinkling Lights Dies Christmas Card Video
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you find some ideas and are inspired to get started on creating your own Christmas cards. To get more tips and ideas, sign up to receive my free, email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free tutorial, video, and Stampin’ Up! news and updates. Click here and then watch your email for a message from AWeber. They just want to confirm you want to receive my emails.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store: