I love showcasing holiday cards for Christmas in July! Today’s card features the Christmas Lights Bundle. Find it on page 31 of Stampin’ Up!’s July-December 2022 Mini Catalog. I initially purchased the coordinating Lights Aglow 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (DSP) first. It’s just gorgeous with all of its gold accents. Then, I had to have the Christmas Lights Stamps Set and Twinkling Lights Dies. Buy them as a bundle and save 10 percent $45.75 US).
Christmas Lights Card Sample
A few details about this card:
- Used a Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock base and a Very Vanilla Card Stock panel measuring 5 1/4″ x 4″ embossed with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder.
- Layered a piece of the Lights Aglow DSP measuring 4 1/4″ x 2 3/4″ onto a 4 1/2″ x 3″ piece of Gold Foil.
- Added a piece of 1 1/2″ x 5″ Gold Foil embossed with the snowflakes from the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder duo.
- Heat embossed the snowflake from the stamp set and die cut with coordinating die.
- Layered it on a Cherry Cobbler circle die cut from the Stylish Shapes Dies.
- Gold heat embossed the sentiment from the Christmas to Remember Stamp Set (available in Stampin’ Up!’s 2022-2023 Annual Catalog).
Christmas Lights Card Sample How to Video
Click the links below to view other blog posts featuring handmade Christmas cards:
Free Products with SaleABration
For me, SaleABration rates as on of Stampin’ Up!’s most exciting sale. Receive your choice of free products with qualifying purchases of $50 and $100 (before tax and shipping). Choose from eight exclusive products including exclusive stamp sets, coordinating dies, and Designer Series Paper. (Items are available while supplies last. If you see something you want, get it sooner rather than later.)
Free with $50 purchase
Get a Free Planner During SaleABration
Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit is always a great value. Choose $125 worth of paper crafting products and pay just $99 + tax (shipping is free). In addition, through the end of August of 2022, get a free Stampin’ Up!’-branded planner with coordinating notebooks and exclusive stamp set (a $45 value).
Once your receive your demonstrator ID, you receive a 20 percent discount (instant income) on future purchases. You’re not required to host parties, hold classes, or have workshops. Unless, of course, you want to. Just enjoy your discount and your involvement with others who share the same passion for paper crafting.
Click here to get started.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today! I hope you find some inspiration! Want to receive more handmade card samples? Click here to sign up to receive my free email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free tutorial, video, and Stampin’ Up! updates.
As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator who teaches classes in Mesa, Arizona, I’d love to help you dig into your creativity. Contact me for more information.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store: