Welcome to the Stampin’ Friends Fall Card Blog Hop for October 2020 A group of talented stampers is sharing cards and projects revolving around a thankfulness theme.
Be sure to visit all of the blogs for inspiration and leave a comment. See the end of this post for the list of participating stampers.
Stampin’ Friends Fall Card Sample
What do you love most about fall? The cooler temperatures? The taste and smell of pumpkin spice? The brilliant fall colors and the changing of the seasons?
For me, it’s the fall foliage. That’s what I miss most about living in the Midwest. You can see some color change here in Arizona, but not as much as the brilliant maples of Minnesota, North Dakota, Wisconsin, and Nebraska. (I won’t, however, miss the snow when it falls in the Midwest!)
Today’s card and 3D treat package reflect some of that beautiful fall color.
This card uses:
- A Blackberry Bliss card stock base
- Gold Foil layer measuring 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Very Vanilla layer measuring 5″ x 3 3/4″ embossed with the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder
- Gold Foil cut with largest scallop circle from Layering Circles Dies
- Blackberry Bliss — largest stitched circle from Stitched Shapes Dies
- Leaf from Gathered Leaves Dies cut out of Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper (Guess what? The Plaid Tidings 6 x 6 paper is on sale–15 percent off through October 31, 2020!)
- Two leaves cut in Mango Melody and Cajun Craze card stock
- Sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink and punched with Classic Label Punch
- Bow created with Gold Cord (part of the Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack)
And, I made a matching treat box with one of Stampin’ Up!’s Gold Mini Pizza Boxes, using many of the same ingredients as the card above. Lots of fun treats fit in this gorgeous box.
Thanks for stopping by today! lease let me know if you have questions about this card or other paper crafting techniques. If you’re not already working with a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to help! Enjoy!
List of Blog Hoppers
- Jo Blackman
- Teri Pocock
- Kim Quade (US)
- Tiziana Milano (US)
- Sue Vine (Australia)
- Jean Beaulieu (US)
- Steph Jandrow (US)
- Anne Marie Hile (US)
- Lisa Ann Bernard (US)
- Heidi Collins (US)
Here are the products I used to create the card and treat box. Click on any of the links to go directly to my online store to shop. I appreciate your support!