Happy Fourth of July! Welcome to the Stampin’ Friends June Blog Hop.
Thanks for joining us on this blog hop! We’re featuring a variety of cards and projects demonstrating what’s going on in our corner of the world. Follow the list of hoppers at the end of this post. Be sure to leave a comment.
The 4th of July doesn’t rate as one of the top card-sending holidays. But, why not? I have the supplies, so make the card and send it.
I used a bunch of Stampin’ Up! products to make this festive and celebratory card come together:
- Poppy Parade, Misty Moonlight, and Whisper White Card Stock
- Flowers for Every Season 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper
- Nature’s Thoughts Dies
- Stitched Stars Dies
- Comfort and Hope Stamp Set
- Itty Bitty Greetings Stamp Set
- Classic Label Punch
- Misty Moonlight Classic Stamp Pad
Headed to a party? Give this cute 4th of July treat to a party hostess. Or make a bunch for your own party guests. I decorated one of Stampin’ Up!’s Clear Tiny Treat Boxes and filled them with holiday themed jelly beans.
These 2 x 2 Clear Acetate Boxes make perfect receptacles for a variety of treats. I used the same supplies for this package as the card. I added the Misty Moonlight In Color Ribbon to top off the package.
All of the supplies used to create both the card and the treat package are found in Stampin’ Up!’s new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.
Thank you for stopping by today. Click on any of the links below to see other great greeting cards and projects.
- Stephanie Jandrow – https://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/stampin-friends-2020-june-blog-hop
- Teri Pocock – https://www.stampinmagic.com/2020/06/stampin-friends-blog-hop-whats-going-on.html
- Katja Ettig – https://www.kleine-stempelmiez.de/2020/06/18/stampin-friends-blog-hop-whats-going-on/
- Heidi Collins – https://on-y-go-stamping.weebly.com/home/summer-fun-stampin-friends-june-blog-hop
- Kim Quade – US – https://kimplayswithpaper.com/home/stampin-friends-happy-fourth/
- Maureen Rauchfuss – US – https://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2020/06/sf-2020-june-whats-going-on-blog-hop.html
- Jean Beaulieu – US –https://danantmom.blogspot.com/2020/06/june-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Tiziana Milano – US – http://stampinwtiziana.blogspot.com/2020/06/stampin-friends-june-blog-hop-whats.html
- Lisa Ann Bernard – US https://www.queenbcreations.net/2020/06/stampin-friends-blog-hop.html?fbclid=IwAR2efFOeLBXsQ5Pq7cF1VBHWsDYwslPy2vtdv1oZFUwnmiZ8D3qvBA9ovQM-
- Anne Marie Hile – US – http://www.stampinanne.com/2020/06/june-2020-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Jo Blackman (UK) – http://www.joblackman.com/2020/06/sf-june-2020-whats-going-on.html
- Barbara Welch – US – https://creativestampinspot.blogspot.com/2020/06/whats-going-on-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
BOGO Sale is Ongoing
There are still lots of retired stamp sets and accessories available on my BOGO Sale. See the post here.
Purchase Products to Create These Projects
Click on any of the graphics to go directly to my online store to shop 24/7.
I love the stitched stars! Thanks for sharing.
What a great idea for the clear boxes! And a great low-stamping card!
Great project – so wonderful for this time of year – thank you for sharing.
Love this! So much fun and super cute idea for the clear boxes!!!
Such a fun and festive project for this time of year, Kim! And a good reminder that I need to use those stitched stars more often. Haha! Thanks for the creative inspiration, yet again! Have an awesome day!
Love your projects Kim …. especially that sweet Treat Box xx
That treat box is so sweet and love the bright colours x
So true, I need to work on sending out Independence Day cards to people! Great projects and I especially love your treat holder!
I am very sorry for my late review this time. I hope you had a great 4th July! Your card and box are perfect to celebrate this day. 🙂 Great job!