Are you looking for a quick and easy fall card? Stampin’ Up!’s Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder can help. The folder speaks for itself. Use it alone to create a beautiful handmade greeting card. Find it on page 49 of Stampin’ Up!’s July-December 2022 Mini Catalog.
Please enjoy the free card making tutorial below.
Leaf Fall Free Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Splendid Thoughts (159668)
- PAPER – Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock (144237), Very Vanilla Cardstock (101650), Gold Foil (132622)
- INK – Soft Suede (147115)
- OTHER – Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder (159847), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Gold Shimmer Ribbon (152156), Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels (151193), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Thick Very Vanilla – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” and folded in half
- Vanilla Cardstock – 5 x 3 ¾”
- Gold Foil – 5 ¼” x 4”
- Ribbon – 16”
- Dry emboss the 5” x 3 ¾” Very Vanilla Cardstock with the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder. Position the paper in the folder so the bottom, right-hand corner isn’t embossed.
- Stamp the “Let’s Celebrate” sentiment in the lower right-hand corner of the embossed piece with Soft Suede ink.
- Attach the embossed piece to the 5 ¼” x 4” Gold Foil sheet.
- Wrap the ribbon around this piece and tie a bow.
- Attach this to the Thick Very Vanilla Cardstock base.
- Add three Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card front.
Love this card? See this blog post (with a how-to video included) for three other ideas using this embossing folder.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I’d love to help you in your paper crafting journey.
Kim Quade, Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, Mesa, Arizona
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store to purchase the products needed to create this card.