I don’t mean to panic you, but the countdown to Christmas is ticking away. But there’s still time to create a few handmade Christmas cards. Especially with this quick and easy layout. It can be adapted to any stamp set and Designer Series Paper. For this card, I used elements from Stampin’ Up! Joy of Christmas Suite Collection including the Joy of Noel Bundle and Joy of Christmas 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. Find them in Stampin’ Up!’s September-December 2023 Mini Catalog.
Please enjoy this free Joy of Noel tutorial:
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Joy of Noel Bundle (161967)
- PAPER – Real Red Cardstock (102482), Shaded Spruce Cardstock (146981), Basic White Cardstock (159276), Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper (DSP) (161958)
- INK – Real Red (147084), Shaded Spruce (147088)
- OTHER –Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder (156392), Stylish Shapes Dies (159183), Real Red 3/8” Ribbon (159577), Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels (158987), Real Red Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154899), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Real Red Cardstock – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” and folded
- Shaded Spruce Cardstock – 5 ¼” x 4”
- Basic White Cardstock – 3 x 3”, 5 ¼” x 4
- DSP – 3 x 3” (2)
- Ribbon – 16”
- With the second largest circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies, die cut a circle from the 3 x 3” Basic White Cardstock. Stamp the “Noel” sentiment with Real Red ink.
- Stamp the “Joyous” sentiment in the middle of the Noel sentiment with Shaded Spruce ink.
- With the second largest circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies, die cut two circles from each of the DSP squares.
- Emboss the 5 ¼” x 4” Shaded Spruce Cardstock with the Mery Melody 3D Embossing Folder.
- Glue each DSP circle to Shaded Spruce – aligning one circle to the left and one circle to the right.
- Wrap ribbon around this panel and tie a bow.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the greeting and place on card front, between the two DSP circles.
- Color three Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels with Dark Real Red Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack. Place on card front.
- Adhere remaining 5 ¼” x 4” Basic White Cardstock to the center of the card.
I hope you enjoy this free card-making tutorial using Stampin’ Up!’s Joy of Noel Bundle. Get more inspiration by subscribing to my free, email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free card making tutorial, a paper crafting video, and updates to Stampin’ Up! news and specials. Click here.
Thanks for stopping by! Please let me know if you have any paper crafting questions.
Click on any of the pictures below to purchase the products to make this card at home.