Welcome to the Stampers Dozen November Blog Hop! We’re so glad you joined us. This month, the theme is Thankful Hearts. You’ll see cards and projects focusing on gratitude and thanks, celebrating the month of Thanksgiving. Be sure to visit all of the blogs on the hop to gain a host of fall crafting inspiration. Look for a list of participating stampers at the end of this post.
Cheers to the Season Thankful
If you’re like me, you often appreciate a simple card that’s easy to replicate. That’s why I like the sketch, or design, of this card. The focal point includes one large image in a circle, bookended by two other smaller circles. You could create a handful of these quickly and easily. And, think of the many stamp sets and patterned paper you can add to this layout.
Here are the products I used to create this thankful card:
- Cheers to the Season Stamp Set. Gold heat emboss leaf image with gold embossing on Wild Wheat Card Stock. Die cut with largest circle from Stylish Shapes Dies.
- Die cut two of the second largest circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies from the 2023-2025 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper.
- Emboss a piece of Pecan Pie Card Stock with the Fall Leaf 3D Embossing Folder (Online Exclusive)
- Layer on Wild Wheat Card Stock measuring 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- Wrap Gold 1/8 Trim (Online Exclusive) around and tie a bow
- Add 2023-2025 In Color Dots (Wild Wheat)
I love this stamp set because it covers a range of occasions: fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and new year’s day. Think of using the “cheers” image for a birthday card, anniversary card, or event wedding card.
Find this stamp set on page 63 of Stampin’ Up!’s September-December 2023 Mini Catalog.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Be sure to hop onto the other blogs.
List of Participating Stampers
Click on any of the pictures below to shop for the products to create this card at home.