Welcome to today’s post showing you a Christmas card created with Stampin’ Up!’s Perfectly Plaid stamp set. Scroll to the bottom to view of video of its creation.
I love many things about Stampin’ Up! products. That includes its complementary products like stamp sets with coordinating punches. (Stampin’ Up!’s awesome color coordination also rates at the top of my list!)
This stamp set, Perfectly Plaid, pairs with the Pine Tree Punch. It makes creating handmade greeting cards quick and easy.
I used these other products to create this card:
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper (August-December 2020 Mini Catalog)
- Pear Pizzazz and Real Red ink
- Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Mossy Meadow, and Whisper White card stock
- Layering Circles and Stitched Circles Dies
- Gold Cording (mini catalog)
- Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Christmas Card with Perfectly Plaid Video
Thanks for visiting my blog today and viewing the video. I have more stamping videos posted on my YouTube Channel. My goal is to reach 100 subscribers so I can get a “real” name for my channel instead of a list of random numbers and letters. Please pop over and subscribe. Thanks.
Click on any of the pictures below to shop directly from my online store.