Maui Achievers Blog Hop is live! We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world who have achieved the Stampin’ Up! bonus of the Maui trip. We want to celebrate this achievement by organizng a monthly hop which helps us to continue to inspire you creatively.
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there is a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. Be sure to visit them all.
My card below uses a blend of two stamp sets you can earn free during Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion: The Gang’s All Meer and Sending You Thoughts.
Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration: The Gang’s All Meer and Sending You Thoughts
You can earn each of these stamp sets free with a $50 purchase (before tax and shipping) in the US. This is Stampin’ Up!’s most exciting promotion of the year, and it runs through March 31. See the Sale-A-Bration brochure here. (Look for more items to be added March 3.)
With my recent move to Mesa, Arizona, I was drawn to the cactus in the Gang’s All Meer selection. With a little watercoloring and a little masking, I made a desert come to life. I added a couple of pieces of patterned paper from the Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper.
Here are some of the measurements if you’d like to create this card at home. From the top down:
Shimmery White: 2 x 3 3/4″
Designer Series Paper: 2 1/2 x 3 3/4″
Cajun Craze: 2 3/4 x 3 3/4″
Designer Series Paper: 3 3/4 x 5″
Whisper White: 4 x 5 1/4″
Cajun Craze base: 4 1/4 x 8 1/2″ (scored and folded in half)
Thanks for stopping by today to view the Maui Achievers Blog Hop. Below is a list of all of the people participating. After this list of hoppers, I’ve included a list of the supplies I used to create this card. You can shop for any of them 24/7 from my online store.
Welcome to the Stampin’ Friends Birthday Bash Blog Hop. This month’s hop features birthday cards. Everyone has a birthday, and we always need inspiration. If you are following along on the hop, you have arrived from Lisa Ann Bernard’s blog. Be sure to read through my blog, comment below, and continue to Heidi Collins’ blog.
Here are the projects I created for this month’s hop.
Stampin’ Up! Tropical Oasis Suite
My inspiration comes from many places, and a version of today’s card can be found in Stampin’ Up!’s January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. It uses brand-new items from the Tropical Oasis Suite found on pages 38-40. There are many fun, beachy, tropical elements to the suite: from the stamp set to coordinating dies, the Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder, Braided Burlap Trim, and the ever-so-cute Tropical Oasis Trinkets.
Here’s a link to the catalog: January-June 2020 Mini Catalog.
i just love everything tropical, so this suite spoke to me. My favorite flamingo images can be found on a couple of sheets of 12 x 12 paper included in the Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper. This birthday card could be used for both males and females.
The card is layered on a Crumb Cake base and includes a patterned piece from the Tropical Oasis DSP. I stamped the palm trees (found in the Timeless Tropical stamp set) with Early Espresso ink and cropped them with the palm tree die from the In the Tropics Dies. The birthday sentiment is stamped with Pretty Peacock ink onto Whisper White card stock. I punched the image with Stampin’ Up!’s Timeless Label Punch. I added a small strip of Mango Melody for some color and added a bit of Linen Thread tied in a bow.
In addition to the birthday card, I decorated one of Stampin’ Up’s Mini Pizza Boxes. This 3D item makes a perfect gift card holder!
I carried the birthday card design to the box, using pieces of the Tropical Oasis DSP, the palm trees, and the sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by the Stampin’ Friends Blog Hop today. Please let me know if you have any questions about the card or the pizza box. I’m happy to help. Look for a list of products used (and links to my online store) at the very end of today’s post.
A list of all the blogs is below. Lots of great ideas!
Who needs Valentine card ideas? It’s about a month away! Stampin’ Up!’s Heartfelt Bundle offers a perfect combination of a stamp set and two punches to get the job done. Add a package of the From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper and you’re good to go. I love that the DSP has a couple of sheets of heart images that can be punched directly from the paper. This card features one of the hearts, and I layered it on a scallop heart punched through Silver Foil.
Purchase the Heartfelt Bundle for $45.75 (that’s 10 percent discount for purchasing the stamp set and punches as a bundle) and add the From My Heart Specialty Designer Series paper for $14.50 and you qualify for one free item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Choose your favorite from among exclusive stamp sets, Designer Series Paper, a punch, framelits, shiny baker’s twine, a card kit, and more.
It’s underway. Stampin’ Up’s biggest promotion of the year. It offers three great opportunities for those who love to rubber stamp and scrapbook.
For each $50 and $100 purchase (before tax and shipping) receive your choice of a free, exclusive product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Look for new stamp sets, a punch, a die, Designer Series Paper, card kit, and glimmer baker’s twine. Earn them all.
Invite your friends to a Stampin’ Up! party. When your sales reach $300, you earn a super cute free Little Ladybug stamp set.
If you have a large wish list, consider purchasing the Starter Kit. For $99, select $125 worth of product (your choice). It’s all shipped free. And, receive an additional stamp set from the Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog of any value as well as a mini paper cutter and 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Sampler.
Once you purchase the Starter Kit, you earn a 20 percent discount on all of your purchases. This is a great time to stock up on supplies and get your hands on brand-new products. This a great opportunity to be a part of my awesome team (Kim’s Paper Krafters) and be eligible to attend Stampin’ Up! events.
Here’s a link to explore the Starter Kit opportunity:
Thanks for stopping by today. Please let me know if you have questions. I’d love to send you a tutorial for creating this Valentine card at home.
Tropical Oasis Suite by Stampin’ Up!
The Tropical Oasis Suite in Stampin’ Up!’s January-June 2020 Mini Catalog is one of my favorites! I’m always drawn to palm trees, pineapples, hibiscus, and flamingos. Who doesn’t want to be taken to somewhere warm and magical?
The card below (created by a friend) uses a host of products from this suite, which can be found beginning on page 39 of the catalog. Click below to view the catalog contents.
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Timeless Tropical (153811)
- PAPER – Whisper White Thick (140272), Whisper White (100730), Early Espresso (119686), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (151252)
- INK – Grapefruit Grove (147142), Old Olive from Regals Stampin’ Write Markers (147155), Early Espresso from Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers (147158)
- OTHER – 5/16 Braided Burlap Trim, Basic Pearl Jewels (144219), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Dimensionals (104430), Paper Trimmer (152392), Paper Snips (103579), Snail (104332)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Whisper White Thick – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored and folded at 5 ½”
- Whisper White – scrap for flower & palm trees
- Early Espresso – 4” x 5 ¼”, 2 5/8” x 4 1/8”, scrap for aloha
- Green pattern DSP – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Flower pattern DSP – 2 ½” x 4”
- Braided Trim – 5”
- Color the bases of Palm Trees with Early Espresso Marker
- Color the top of the Palm Trees with Old Olive Marker
- Exhale on the stamp to remoisten the markers, stamp on Whisper White scrap
- Cut out trees with Dies
- Stamp smaller flower with Grapefruit Grove ink pad on Whisper White scrap, cut out with dies
- Adhere the green DSP to the Early Espresso layer with Snail
- Run a thin line of Liquid glue across the center of the layers and add Braided Trim
- Wrap Braided Trim around sides and adhere on the back with Liquid Glue
- Adhere the Early Espresso/DSP to card front with Liquid Glue
- Add the flower DSP to the Early Espresso Layer with Snail
- Add both layers to center of card with Dimensionals
- Add Palm trees and flower with Liquid Glue
- Add small Pearl to center of flower
- Cut out Aloha with Early Espresso scrap and die
- Add to bottom of card with Liquid Glue
Remember, Sale-A-Bration is ongoing. Make minimum purchases of $50 and $100 (before tax and shipping) and earn your choice of free items. Selections include stamp sets, Designer Series Paper, and more. Earn them all!
Click on any of the graphic links below to be taken directly to my online store. Please let me know if you have questions.
Stampin’ Up! Honey Bee Bundle
This is such a fun card using the Stampin’ Up! Honey Bee Bundle. It can be found on page 30 in the newly released January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. It also uses the coordinating Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper that can be earned free in Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration with a $50 purchase before tax and shipping.
Sale-A-Bration is one of the most exciting times of the Stampin’ Up! year. With minimum purchases of $50 and $100, you can choose free product from a selection of exclusive rubber stamps, Designer Series Paper, framelits, and more. Would you like to view the offerings. Click to see the catalog below.
2020 Sale-A-Bration Catalog
Here’s a quick tutorial for creating this card.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Stampin’ Up!’ Honey Bee Bundle (153792), Wiggle Worm (149415)
- PAPER – Thick Whisper White (140272), Basic Black (121045), Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper (152311), Gold Foil Sheets (132622)
- INK – Memento Black (132708)
- OTHER – Classic Label Punch (141491), Daffodil Delight Blends Combo Pack (144603), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Thick Whisper White – 4 1/4” x 11”, Score and fold at 5 1/2”, Scraps
- Basic Black – 3 1/4” x 4 1/4”
- Gold Foil Sheets – Scrap
- DSP – 3” x 4”
- Die-Cut “Hive” shape from center of DSP piece and save for another project. Color stripes on any bees on your panel with blends.
- Die-Cut “nested hexagons” from scrap of Gold Foil and adhere behind the cut-out hive.
- With Liquid Glue, adhere this piece to black card stock layer and adhere to the card front. Fill in some of the empty hexagons with the pieces leftover after die-cutting.
- Stamp 3 bees, in memento black, onto scrap of whisper white. Color stripes with blends. Die-cut bees and attach to card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp “you amazzze me” on whisper white scrap and punch out with Classic Label Punch. Adhere to card front with Dimensionals, as shown.
Click on any of the graphics below to be taken directly to my online store where you can purchase the supplies to make this card at home.
Thanks for stopping by today.