Love this super easy treat packet! Perfect for teacher gifts, stocking stuffers, and treats for friends. I was inspired by a video by Katherine Themann back in August. So many fun ways to change these up with different patterned papers, rubber stamps, holidays and themes. Be sure to watch my video below showing visually how these go together.
Candy Canes Treat Packet
- Start with piece of Real Red card stock measuring 10 inches by 3 1/4 inches.
- Score at 1 inch, 4 3/4 inches, and 6 1/4 inch. Fold.
- Decorate the front and the back of the packet with either stamped card stock (like the Candy Canes) or Designer Series Paper. You need two pieces that measure 3 inches x 3 1/2 inches and one piece that measure 3 inches by 3/4 inches.
- Add a sentiment and embellish.
- Trim three inches from one of Stampin’ Up!’s 3 x 9 gusseted cellophone bags. Fill with candy of choice. (This is the best part! — and eating the extras!) Adhere the bag to the inside of the treat packet.
- Close the treat package with self-adhesive Velcro.
- Top off with complementary ribbon.
Enjoy a couple of other samples.
Candy Canes Treat Packet Video
Thanks for joining me today. Please let me know if you have questions about this project or any other rubber stamping and card making techniques.
Looking for more inspiration? Sign up for my free email newsletter by clicking here. I send two to three emails each month that include a free tutorial, video, and more. (Once you click this link, watch your InBox for a confirmation email from AWeber. They want to be sure you want emails from me!)
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store.