Have you seen cards created by others and posted online and just need to try them? That’s how I felt with the rocker cards. I’ve seen them posted on a lot of paper crafting web sites in the last few weeks. They look so fun and cute. My teammate, Dawn Seelhoff, shared a rocker card on her blog, Dawn’s Inklings. So today, I’m trying one. And, I have a video with step-by-step instructions from my craft room in Mesa, Arizona, where I’m a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. Be sure to catch the Facebook live replay below.
A Walk in the Forest Rocker Card
This card uses a variety of current Stampin’ Up! product. I recap it for you below:
- Second largest circle from the Deckled Circles Dies. Cut from Balmy Blue card stock measuring 5 1/2 x 5 1/2, folded in the middle. Burnish well with a Bone Folder.
- Third largest circle from the Deckled Circles Dies. Cut from dotted white pattern from A Walk in the Forest Designer Series Paper — DSP measures 5 1/4 x 5 1/4. Cut this in half and will make two cards.
- Basic White measuring 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 die cut with the third largest circle from the Deckled Circle Dies. Cut in half. Serves as middle piece for two cards.
- Varying trees die cut from A Walk in the Forest Designer Series Paper with coordinating Merriest Trees Dies.
- Sentiment from Merriest Trees stamp set stamped in Garden Green ink on Basic White label die cut from Labels Aglow Dies.
- Add some bling with Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels
This fun, handmade greeting card still fits in one of Stampin’ Up!’s Medium Envelopes. And it’s super cute to display!
A Walk in the Forest Designer Series Paper
There’s a lot to love about this Designer Series Paper. Find it in Stampin’ Up!’s September-December 2023 Mini Catalog on page 5 for $12.50.
- $3 from the sale of every package will be donated to support organizations dedicated to spreading cheer and providing support to those in need.
- Some of the tree images coordinate with the die cuts from the Merriest Trees dies, allowing you to easily add these cuts to your projects.
- The paper contains images that coordinate with the Beary Cute Punch.
How to Video
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today! I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this fun rocker card with A Walk in the Forest Designer Series Paper and the Deckled Circles Dies. Please let me know if you have questions.
Need more inspiration? Subscribe to my free, email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free card making tutorial, a paper crafting video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news and specials. Click here.
Click on any of the pictures below to purchase the products used to create this card at home.